HERD Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skullz44 View Post
    Ya. . . We got lucky. Years ago I raised Mini Schnauzers, but I like big dogs. So I found a litter nearby and the lady said they were Giant Schnauzers/ and Rhodesian Ridgebacks so we went and got Ellie. Come to find out with the doggie DNA test she is 40%Golden retriever/ 40%Giant Schnauzer and 20% other! A mutt after my own heart!

Jax we got from Sacramento right before this crazy Quarantine stuff started. He is 100% Giant Schnauzer and at his last vet visit the Doc said he is going to be about 100 lbs! I’m excited.

Marty is your pup a lab mix?

I love big dogs too and the bigger the better but the JUNK they leave in the yard is just as big as they are!
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I now just pay someone to pick up the elephant sized tires in the yard. He brings a coal shovel and “dump” truck.
      Official HERD Member #218 US NAVY Corpsman.
      2012 12000 XLN (Nightster) 10" Pullback T-bars, 4 Gallon stretched tank, Black paint job / Black HD Badging,1.5" Tanklift,SE intake,Thunder Header, Re-geared Tranny, wire tuck, RSD ignition and Coil relocation, And a Navy bell from Swanny.

Comment

I haven't updated our family dynamic lately. Gus is our old boy. He turned 10 back in October. Just a good old laid back golden. In September, the pack grew by 1. We rescued Emil. he was 5 months old. He just turned 1 in March. He is blonder, bigger and crazier than Gus. But the seem to get along pretty good.
        A.K.A. Chad
        Official Ear Tag #163
        Official Member Paracord Posse
        2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
        "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
        "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

Comment

Originally posted by Skullz44 View Post
          Ya. . . We got lucky. Years ago I raised Mini Schnauzers, but I like big dogs. So I found a litter nearby and the lady said they were Giant Schnauzers/ and Rhodesian Ridgebacks so we went and got Ellie. Come to find out with the doggie DNA test she is 40%Golden retriever/ 40%Giant Schnauzer and 20% other! A mutt after my own heart!

Jax we got from Sacramento right before this crazy Quarantine stuff started. He is 100% Giant Schnauzer and at his last vet visit the Doc said he is going to be about 100 lbs! I’m excited.

Marty is your pup a lab mix?
          The people the wifey got Her from said she is Golden Retriever and German Shepherd mix. I guess the standing up ears must be the GS portion.

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I love big dogs too and the bigger the better but the JUNK they leave in the yard is just as big as they are!
          YUP Wifey says, I went through the yard and I seen no DS anywhere. And so, I get out the mower and start to mow, DS here, DS there, Here a DS, there a DS, everywhere a DS, and so, I mow around them, if she aint home, if she is home I go in the house and get Her, tell Her where they are all at, She makes a pass through, then, I walk the yard, back to the house, You missed some, tell Her where they are, then get on the mower and continue on. If she aint home, I`ll finish mowing what U can then, when She gets home and gathers the DS, it then turns into Her job to finish mowing. Now, I`m telling You, if it is up to Me to clean up the DS, 1: either there would be no dog here, or, 2: I`d make a bigger mess puking along side the DS than what the DS actually is.

Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Maddie and Lizzie (aka the butt warmer, LOL). Lizzie is an aging Jack Russell - 16 1/2, going blind, senile and deaf, or that could be the selective terrier hearing. We're never quite sure. Maddie will be 7 in September and she is a yellow Lab/Rottie mix. She was 104 lbs at her last vet visit. She is a chonk. But the sweetest big dumb puppy ever.

Kristy
            Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
            Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Couple of pictures of Abbey, some of you have met her during memorial day....she's pretty lazy lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_190206.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	1255956

Name:	20190916_092323.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	1255957
              Josh
              Herd Member #00042
              2017 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Abbey is NOT lazy! She goes after the bacon like a hungry Ethiopian child. Oh LORD...I am going to hell for posting this!
                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post
                    Couple of pictures of Abbey, some of you have met her during memorial day....she's pretty lazy lol.

Name:	20170402_190206.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	1255956

Name:	20190916_092323.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	1255957
                    I love Goldens....

I always wondered what it would be like to have a 6 inch snout to look at...

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

I love Goldens....

I always wondered what it would be like to have a 6 inch snout to look at...
                      she's been absolutely the best dog we've ever had, hands down.
                      Josh
                      Herd Member #00042
                      2017 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

she's been absolutely the best dog we've ever had, hands down.
                        She's a total sweetheart and fits your family perfectly.
                        Kristy
                        Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                        Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Working...
                        X