RIP CODY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP CODY

We had a rough Xmass this year. We had to put our Golden Cocker down Xmass eve morning, he was 7! Cody developed a cancerous tumor in his neck that acted so rapid it started cutting off his air supply. He was fine a week prior this is how fast this happened! Surgery was not an option as vet said due to location surgery is dangerous because of main vital organs in neck. They gave him months/ year if he was on meds, but that was never able to happen. Wife was up 3 nights All night with him as he could not get comfortable , sit still. We brought him Xmass morning-worst, toughest thing I have had to do I think thus far. Cody felt like crap, but tail was wagging & he was still licking & cuddling w/ everyone. He was so happy & his life was about to end, that really bothered/ bothers me still, so innocent and had no clue what was about to happen :( The uthination was so fast once they started it was literally 3-5 seconds he just went limp, worst thing to experience if you never have. He was a great dog and will be missed......

Wife & I heading out tomorrow to breeder to put deposit on a Puppy Golden Cocker, we can bring him home in 2 weeks..
    Once you go Bagger, you don't come back! RK with a few tweaks... Glock Borkaty Bork Bork! HERD#00011 (Original Crew)

I'm so sorry, Jase. That's a super hard thing to do, especially at Christmas. You know you did the right thing, but it hurts like h**l anyway. RIP, Cody.
    Kristy
    Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
    Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

I'm sorry my Jase
      sigpicHERD medic! #00039
      I am Jase's precious
      If you are what you eat, then I'm delicious!
      I miss you Rick, you goofball
      HPH- The Legend

Comment

Thanks Ladys
        Once you go Bagger, you don't come back! RK with a few tweaks... Glock Borkaty Bork Bork! HERD#00011 (Original Crew)

Comment

Saddened for your loss. I have recently lost two golden retrievers, one was 14 and the other was 10. I miss 'em everyday, and still catch myself lookin' for 'em from time to time. Prayers up for your family.
          Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
          Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
          See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

sorry to hear this jbone
            Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Really sorry to hear.
              x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
              HERD member #66
              HS I Survivor
              HS II Survivor
              HS III Survivor
              HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

That brought tears to my eyes! What a sad story Jay! Sorry....Hope the new puppy will bring you joy for the Christmas that Cody didn't have.
                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  That brought tears to my eyes! What a sad story Jay! Sorry....Hope the new puppy will bring you joy for the Christmas that Cody didn't have.

Thanks Franklin

Comment

So sorry to hear this.As most know I have 4 and love them to pieces.This did bring tears to my eyes as it reminded me of a golden retriever I had when I was 18.He had the exact thing as Cody.RIP Cody may you run free.
                    Official HERD Member #00161
                    04 1200 sportster custom
                    Kevin

Comment

This breaks my heart J...I am so very sorry for your loss, one of the hardest things to do...RIP Cody...gone but never forgotten...best to you all!!
                      Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
                      Very Proud member #99
                      Official Herd Hugger
                      Count your life by smiles, not tears:
                      Count your age by friends, not years.
                      Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

Thanks ALL..

Comment

Working...
                        X