• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big D
    Dazed, confused, and grateful
    I Need a Life!
    • Jun 2012

Chris Stapleton - Death Row

I can't get enough of this song from Chris Stapleton. It's oozing out his pores.

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman
  • DoubleJ
    Vanilla Gorilla
    I Need a Life!
    • Apr 2010

Nice! That just got added to my spotify play list. Thanks Dave!
    ALARCOGAILINIAKSKYMDMIMNMSMONENMNCOHOKPASDTNTXUTWV WIWYsm.jpg
    Josh #00042
    R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

• DoubleJ
      Vanilla Gorilla
      I Need a Life!
      • Apr 2010

Big D Here's a link to my playlist on spotify. I named it Serial Killer edition after something my wife told me when we were dating. There was such a wide range of music on my iPod at the time she said "you know you have the iPod of a serial killer right?"

Anyway, if you have access to spotify give it a look, I think you'll like it.

ALARCOGAILINIAKSKYMDMIMNMSMONENMNCOHOKPASDTNTXUTWV WIWYsm.jpg
      Josh #00042
      R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

• Big D
        Dazed, confused, and grateful
        I Need a Life!
        • Jun 2012

That's a great list! Some real classic hard drivin' rock, metal, classics, and a few surprises.

I have a confession to make. After preaching and bleating on here, and on social media, (as well as spending some small amount of treasure) with the virtues of vintage hi-fi audio equipment, gear from the "golden years" blah blah, I lost the turntable preamp in my second beloved 42 year old Yamaha receiver in two years. This was on the heels of busting my old phone, going to the dark side with a I-phone and piggybacking on my wife's Pandora account.

Thus, I've stumbled into streaming, and I bought a very modest Sony receiver with Bluetooth for my li'l home office. And love it. I bit the bullet and replaced my big Yamaha with a capable 2.0 Cambridge receiver/amp with good specs and the modern stuff. They still build this stuff.

So, I'm having cake and eating it too. Stream anywhere (house/office/car) and still can sit down and platter up a LP and sit back and enjoy.

My son got a Queensryche Empire remastered 180 gr. two disc set for me for Christmas. It sounds amazing!

~~

I'm building my lists, and you'd be surprised at my "go to" list I use for work. Johnny Mathis, Dianna Krall, Mel Torme, Julie London, Nat King Cole, and just about every old artist I'd shunned on Ed Sullivan in the early '60's. Easy listening stuff.

I have a metal channel too...
        Last edited by Big D; 01-28-2021, 06:26 AM.
        PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

• Firenailer
          Kinda have a Life!
          • Aug 2016

Love Chris Stapleton’s stuff, super talented guy!
          Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Old Saybrook, CT
          '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

Working...
          X