Judas Priest is back! \m/ \m/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas Priest is back! \m/ \m/

Woo Hoo!!! The mighty Judas Priest is back, with a vengeance!!!! Two horns up for the metal masters!!! \m/ \m/

A few of my favs from the killer new album, "Firepower".

This is argueably their best album since Painkiller!!! I'm loving this new album and the fact that these guys are still around and still putting out great metal music!!! Though they have replaced the original drummer (Dave Holland) and one original guitar player (K.K. Downing) with other players, the original band members still in the band after all these years are in their late 60's if not 70 and still kickin' azz!! Tipton actually is 70 yrs old and has Parkinsons and yet he still managed to record this masterpiece!!! And though Rob has lost a bit off the top end of his voice, he still sounds great for someone singing this style of music, especially at 66 yrs old!!! Just utterly amazing music from them at this point in their very long music career!!!
    Last edited by Deuce; 06-04-2018, 10:36 PM.
    Mike
    Official HERD Member #00164
    '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

nice!...I thought about you the other day when I bought my Slayer tickets, gonna see them with Lamb of God, Anthrax, Testament, and Napalm Death Aug 16th in OKC.
    Josh
    Herd Member #00042
    2017 Road Glide Ultra┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Cool show to go see!!! What a line up that is!!!
      Mike
      Official HERD Member #00164
      '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

Mike, we saw them with Saxon a couple months ago and this show is AWESOME! Hubby had so much fun we got tickets to see them with Deep Purple when they come back through at the end of the summer. Also going to see Godsmack and Shinedown at the end of July. This is a good year for concerts!
        Kristy
        Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
        Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Rob Halford has thrown some guest vocals in on some great music over the last couple years. "Lift Me Up" from Five Finger and "Black Wedding" from In This Moment show he hasn't missed a beat with his voice!
          Joe the One Antlered Moose
          Herd member number 00098
          Combat Vets Motorcycle Association # 19938

Comment

My favorite JP album was Ram It Down
            Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

Those guys do killer double leads in their songs
              1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
                Those guys do killer double leads in their songs
                These dudes always did.

Glenn and K.K. didn't invent this two-guitar attack, but they sure had it to an art form for years. Hell! Decades!

I'm liking this new stuff.

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post
                  ...when I bought my Slayer tickets....
                  Envy, envy!

I saw Slayer last when Jeff was still alive... would have been 2nd to last tour Jeff did. He was overweight, and listless, but they got 'er done.

I guess Slayer is pulling out all the stops on the retirement tour, from what I've read. Should be a great show!

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

Comment

My favorite Priest clip. From the '80's... both in "rock star" caricature, and in great music.And one of the great rhythm metal guitar runups...

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

Comment

Working...
                    X