Lost Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Threads

I had a thread going titled Mann of The Day. Last post to it was 4/18 by me adding a new pic. It does not show up in Whats New, Latest's posts or New posts. I can find it in the Gallery where I started it, but should it not appear on the Whats New, on one of the pages?

And Winds thread about his Mason Memorial Run....gone too, not to be found.

Anyone else noticing the loss of threads? Can you guys see me Mann thread? Jeffs?

BB
    Mark

http://www.hdherd.com/forum/gallery/...ann-of-the-day
    Herd Member #87
    US Navy Veteran

Comment

Thanks Jeff...I know it can be found in the gallery...why is it not showing up in any of the thread listings? Where is your thread? Is this a glitch in the software?
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
        Thanks Jeff...I know it can be found in the gallery...why is it not showing up in any of the thread listings? Where is your thread? Is this a glitch in the software?
        I'm VERY THANKFUL the "Mann" thread didn't just vanish!
        Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
        Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
        See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Make a current post to that thread using the link I posted above and see if it doesnt show up in the "latest posts" again.
          Herd Member #87
          US Navy Veteran

Comment

Kevin I got another 100+ pics to add. But if the thread is not visible, without drilling down into sub forums, who is going to see them? Do me a favor, look into your What's New posts and New Posts, do you see the thread? I cannot. Last post was 4/18.
            Mark

Comment

See........I posted a new post to the thread and now it shows under latest posts at the top.
              Attached Files
              Herd Member #87
              US Navy Veteran

Comment

Kevin I got another 100+ pics to add. But if the thread is not visible, without drilling down into sub forums, who is going to see them? Do me a favor, look into your What's New posts and New Posts, do you see the thread? I cannot. Last post was 4/18.
                Yeah, after Jeff bumped it, I see it.

PUT SOME MORE ON THERE MARK! ! ! !
                Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
                Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
                See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

Huh...I see it in Latest Post, New Posts, but not What's New, where I am used to seeing it.
                  Mark

Comment

Mark, It will only hang in those links as long as someone posts in it periodically. Eventually it drops off as there are more recent posts / threads for people to see. Glad its been found and bumped back to the front of the line.
                    A.K.A. Chad
                    Official Ear Tag #163
                    Official Member Paracord Posse
                    2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
                    "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
                    "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

Comment

I realize if it is inactive it fades away. Problem is, it is active and not visible. I played around with it this morning. Post just a picture, no text or punctuation, and it only shows up in New Posts. Add a few periods, and shows up in New Post and Latest Posts. Add text, and still only shows in New Posts and Latest Posts. Does not show up at all in What's New, as it did up until about 2 weeks ago.
                      These scenarios are as I see them here. Not sure what everyone else see's it as.

I trust some of you enjoy seeing these old prints. I want to be sure they are visible for all to see. From my work desktop and my home laptop, the problem is the same.

Edit - I just checked this thread, it is in all 3 places. I am having the visibility problem with Winds Mason Memorial thread too. I'm guessing maybe it is the volume of post and or pictures that keeps it from showing in the What's New list? Anyway, check New Posts for the Mann thread.
                      Last edited by BaggerBum; 04-22-2015, 07:42 AM.
                      Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X