Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Section

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Section

    I'm sure most of you click on just the "What's New?" button on top to see what's new? Right? I did a change in the "FORUM" area as well which will show new posts and threads on the right side.

    Just as information...
    .
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003


  • #2
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    I'm sure most of you click on just the "What's New?" button on top to see what's new? Right? I did a change in the "FORUM" area as well which will show new posts and threads on the right side.

    Just as information...
    Still need a stock ticker for HOG Boss ,jus sayin I'm a big time invester now.

    And every body go buy a new Harley this year their GREAT.
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

    Comment


    • #3
      I like it Boss, looks good......g
      U.S. Army "Retired"
      (Disabled Veteran)

      Comment


      • #4
        PS its locked up and aint scrollin new posts
        THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
        How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

        Comment


        • #5
          I noticed that when I signed on this morning. I minimized it to the right. lol
          Jeff
          09 FLHRCI
          Herd Member #00045

          Comment


          • #6
            Now you can also see who is viewing that thread at the bottom of the page.

            Thanks Vlade...I'll check it out.
            .
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

            Comment


            • #7
              I think the idea is great...Saves jumping around and checking for new stuff.....Lets you stay on top of things...Great Job Boss!!
              Chris (Steveston)
              Herd # 93
              Retired Navy Vet

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by steveston View Post
                I think the idea is great...Saves jumping around and checking for new stuff.....Lets you stay on top of things...Great Job Boss!!
                I agree! It is hard keeping up where Gruss is posting next! haha
                Jeff
                09 FLHRCI
                Herd Member #00045

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now Gruss has a new goal.....see if he can fill up the "recent posts" with all his posts......whore.....
                  x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
                  HERD member #66
                  HS I Survivor
                  HS II Survivor
                  HS III Survivor
                  HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    COOL
                    Todd Pearson
                    Herd #118
                    AMA #366336
                    SERA #107 (Southern Enduro Riders Assoc)
                    08 FLHX, TW555's, TTS Mastertune

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Geespot View Post
                      Now Gruss has a new goal.....see if he can fill up the "recent posts" with all his posts......whore.....
                      I have faith that he can.
                      Herd Member #87
                      US Navy Veteran

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The new section was a nice touch by the way.
                        Herd Member #87
                        US Navy Veteran

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X