Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAKE UP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WAKE UP

    ok, 90 users online, yet noone posting.....
    did y'all fall to sleep infront of the computers?


    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 90 users online. 52 members and 38 guests

    Most users ever online was 90, Today at 05:57 AM.

    Ironhead,krcampbell,bjones00070,Bonsai,MrMarty51,a utotec,tibadoe,Dave63+,Superhog,Denio,doublej,41bi gdawg,jirvin,Tick,Geespot,BigWorm,axxell33,Dan,tro bbins,wndchsr,Paladin,blacksheep,Waglide,xlcruser, scol,CRAIGERHD,Unimoose,Drum Dog,pro50,yochanon,MOTOCROSSER,elPrez,Hot Yoga,steveston,NELS,Glyde,Strat HD,vlade,RedBeard,Dimoncutr+,facn8me,SofaPilot,Shr edder,yoda,bucknekkid,wolfer887,metalwolf68,Blackd og 15,Crocodile56,H8TANK,Monk,Dixiecrat+,
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr


    www.my.doterra.com/jbush

  • #2
    I was looking at the inside of my eyelids....not sleeping. I was woken up this morning to my daughter poking me, asking me to get up and fix the TV. The cat was apparently playing behind the entertainment center last night and stepped on the "OFF" switch for the power strip.

    Try doing electrical diagnostics half asleep, in your underwear.
    **Note: The technical info I provide is suggestive. I am not a perfeshunel.

    "No two motorcycles should be the same. Your bike should be based on your creativity, and whatever's going on in your life at that time..." Jesse James


    HERD Member #10

    Comment


    • #3
      as long as you don't try "probing" a faulty light socket.......you should be ok:):)
      Ride in Peace Wndchsr


      www.my.doterra.com/jbush

      Comment


      • #4
        Checking for eyelid leaks............... Playing electrician half asleep................huuummmmmmmmm
        OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
        With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
        FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
        RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
          ok, 90 users online, yet noone posting.....
          did y'all fall to sleep infront of the computers?


          Currently Active Users
          There are currently 90 users online. 52 members and 38 guests

          Most users ever online was 90, Today at 05:57 AM.

          Ironhead,krcampbell,bjones00070,Bonsai,MrMarty51,a utotec,tibadoe,Dave63+,Superhog,Denio,doublej,41bi gdawg,jirvin,Tick,Geespot,BigWorm,axxell33,Dan,tro bbins,wndchsr,Paladin,blacksheep,Waglide,xlcruser, scol,CRAIGERHD,Unimoose,Drum Dog,pro50,yochanon,MOTOCROSSER,elPrez,Hot Yoga,steveston,NELS,Glyde,Strat HD,vlade,RedBeard,Dimoncutr+,facn8me,SofaPilot,Shr edder,yoda,bucknekkid,wolfer887,metalwolf68,Blackd og 15,Crocodile56,H8TANK,Monk,Dixiecrat+,
          just sitting here counting the DECADES until I retire!
          Brian J. Herd# 00070 2009 Ultra Classic

          Comment


          • #6
            My body is up but my mind is still asleep.
            Joe

            2009 FLHTCU Ultra Classic - Vivid Black
            Brand #121

            Comment


            • #7
              i really dont know how to respond to that.....LOL !!!
              Originally posted by Dave63 View Post
              I was looking at the inside of my eyelids....not sleeping. I was woken up this morning to my daughter poking me, asking me to get up and fix the TV. The cat was apparently playing behind the entertainment center last night and stepped on the "OFF" switch for the power strip.

              Try doing electrical diagnostics half asleep, in your underwear.
              U.S. Army "Retired"
              (Disabled Veteran)

              Comment


              • #8
                and besides....how are ya'll gonna rise to true post whore status if ya never type anything......... ????
                watch what i can do.......!!!!

                ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.......i didnt know that when i joined up...! LOL !!!

                learning is fun-da-mental.........:):rubberdown:zeta
                Last edited by gruss; 04-13-2010, 10:08 AM.
                U.S. Army "Retired"
                (Disabled Veteran)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gruss View Post
                  and besides....how are ya'll gonna rise to true post whore status if ya never type anything......... ????
                  watch what i can do.......!!!!

                  ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXWZ.......i didnt know that when i joined up...! LOL !!!

                  learning is fun-da-mental.........:):rubberdown:zeta
                  WXWZ?
                  Brian J. Herd# 00070 2009 Ultra Classic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Slow start for me!
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HUh!
                      Ear Tag no. 00030

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've fallen and can't get up this morning!
                        .
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What!!!
                          Ear Tag no. 00030

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            fall
                            Ear Tag no. 00030

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              asleep
                              Ear Tag no. 00030

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                on..
                                Ear Tag no. 00030

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  the.
                                  Ear Tag no. 00030

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    postitute
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      shift
                                      Ear Tag no. 00030

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        UUHHNNnnnn
                                        Ear Tag no. 00030

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X