Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all....missed out on our sons second baseball game last night. He said he wasn't feeling well about an hour before school ended, they took his temp and almost 100. Anything over 99.5 now and the schools around here just send you home until there's no fever for 24 hours. He/we were disappointed but there are 28 more games to look forward too lol.
    Josh #00042
    2019 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend.

Josh...What is the fever related too?
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Hope everyone is ready for the weekend.

Josh...What is the fever related too?
        not sure, probably just a stomach bug, just said his stomach hurt and felt nauseous. He feels better today but they won't let him come back to school until he's been fever free for 24 hours.
        Josh #00042
        2019 Road Glide Ultra

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

not sure, probably just a stomach bug, just said his stomach hurt and felt nauseous. He feels better today but they won't let him come back to school until he's been fever free for 24 hours.

You tell Harrison I said get well soon. I'll need him to place for the ASTROS one day!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

School is where the kids catch everything going around. I hope Harrison is out playing tomorrow.
            Mark
            HERDSTER 204
            09 FLHR
            16 FLHTK

Comment

I don't remember getting sick back when I was growing up as much as today's kids.

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

You tell Harrison I said get well soon. I'll need him to place for the ASTROS one day!
                My boy child sent me a text this morning. Said the 15 yo grandson is now 6’1” and 215 pounds. All muscle. Wonder what he will do when he gets big ?
                got that toyodah thing finished. New air filter arrived from NAPA, Denver sent it UPS instead of on their truck that comes from there to Billings every day.
                took that beater for a drive over the Jellystone Hill, went to 60 in the 55 zone and still gaining speed and altitude.
                if the wifey aint happy with that, she can find a different man, or woman to work on her junkers.
                The most recent pic of the grandson, with his kitty kat.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	22286408-7133-4B35-83C2-2AE96758355C.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	1263233
                Last edited by MrMarty51; 03-05-2021, 03:13 PM.
                Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Afternoon Herd. Stayed home today. I wasn’t feeling good last night when I went to bed. Just wanted to check in and tell everyone to have a blessed weekend.
                  Jeff
                  09 FLHRCI
                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

Last year Ayden, the grandson, took third in state wrestling, in Alaska.
                    i wonder how He will do this year. I asked Kory if He was wrestling this season, he said he is.
                    be rooooting for Him.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	8E3B7F9D-343C-42D8-81AA-2487A04B9486.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1263238
                    Last edited by MrMarty51; 03-05-2021, 03:30 PM.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Originally posted by jirvin View Post
                      Afternoon Herd. Stayed home today. I wasn’t feeling good last night when I went to bed. Just wanted to check in and tell everyone to have a blessed weekend.

Take care of yourself Jeff. We will see ya Monday!
                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post

My boy child sent me a text this morning. Said the 15 yo grandson is now 6’1” and 215 pounds. All muscle. Wonder what he will do when he gets big ?
                        got that toyodah thing finished. New air filter arrived from NAPA, Denver sent it UPS instead of on their truck that comes from there to Billings every day.
                        took that beater for a drive over the Jellystone Hill, went to 60 in the 55 zone and still gaining speed and altitude.
                        if the wifey aint happy with that, she can find a different man, or woman to work on her junkers.
                        The most recent pic of the grandson, with his kitty kat.

Is that a scratch on the image or a string that got the kitty?
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Evenin everyone! One more day to go then its the weekend!
                          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                          2014 FLHXS
                          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                            Evenin everyone! One more day to go then its the weekend!
                            It is the weekend Brian.
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Is that a scratch on the image or a string that got the kitty?
                              Steel cable aminal snare.
                              Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

It is the weekend Brian.
                                Not yet.......it's my friday today.......then, a short 1 day weekend then back to monday again!
                                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                2014 FLHXS
                                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by B-Man View Post

Not yet.......it's my friday today.......then, a short 1 day weekend then back to monday again!

aughtta be a law against that.
                                  dont know whut I’m’a doingk today. Couch or Buick.
                                  Vicki took that old 1988 Buick to a shop that recently opened up, to a couple a brothers that came from a farming family. It has been going through some prestone and about a quart of oil in about three wreaks, uhhh, weeks. The steering dont work so good too, rack/pinion is shot and PS pump is shot.
                                  welp, they told her that the rear main crank seal is out, R&R engine, replace rack/pinion, new coolant pump and radiator. $4500.00 bucks.
                                  now let me tell You, this old thing looks like crap, interior is shot, dents and dings all over, paint is shot so it has a nice rusty, crusty patina throughout. Them repairs wernt gonna happen for that much.
                                  i put the Puick into the garage, removed coolant pump pulley, put the pressure tester to the radiator, pumped up the system, it has held its pressure all night.
                                  removed the air filter system, oil leaking from back of engine, intake manifold or oil pump drive adapter.
                                  i told Vicki I will fix the steering, aaaand, since I had already ordered a new radiator, I will install that, she then will be taking on the responsibility of adding a quart of oil as needed. Unless she wants to take it to a shop that I do trust and have him fix that.
                                  I think that sometimes My work is never done.

Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

I feel like couch day but have to get ready to head down to the bay area to listen to some live music.

Marty....That's a hefty price!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Hay Herd. Lazy day here. Shower and shaved, I'll see where that takes me. BIL from Jersey is in town and stopping by, maybe he is bringing some seafood.
                                      Mark
                                      HERDSTER 204
                                      09 FLHR
                                      16 FLHTK

Comment

Sounds like a lot of money to spend on an old car Marty.

Busy couple of days for me. Started work hours before sunrise. I feel like a farmer.

Hope you had a good day.
                                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #00233

Comment

Good morning all. Beautiful day here but a bit cold. Have to do some chores around the house. Coffee first.

Have a great day.
                                          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #00233

Comment

Working...
                                          X