Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New office

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New office

    Finally got an office with a window!


    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200714_165123.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	1256617
    Josh
    Herd Member #00042
    2017 Road Glide Ultra

    R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

  • #2
    Not bad at all. I have doors on my back. I would post picture but it's a mess right now.
    .
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200714_174412.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	1256620Click image for larger version

Name:	20200714_174613.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	1256621
      .
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post
        Finally got an office with a window!


        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200714_165123.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	1256617
        I love the view.
        TheBoss

        That's a mighty nice looking unit. Appears to be plenty to do with four computer screens. I`d probably forget where I stash stuff with that much to remember.
        Ear Tag no. 00030

        Comment


        • #5
          I heard one say that the more monitors the merrier.
          .
          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

          Comment


          • #6
            I’m loving all the toys BOSSMAN is rocking in that office lmao!
            Bob

            Official HERD Member #00230

            Old Saybrook, CT
            '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
              I’m loving all the toys BOSSMAN is rocking in that office lmao!


              Wait until you see DoubleJ house! You can put all kinds of toys in that home and then some! I can't wait until he installs an elevator to go between floors.
              .
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

              Comment


              • #8
                Frank, I like the wine bottle disguised as a cow...
                Mark

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  I can't wait until he installs an elevator to go between floors.
                  It'll be awhile lol...elevators are expensive!
                  Josh
                  Herd Member #00042
                  2017 Road Glide Ultra

                  R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                    Frank, I like the wine bottle disguised as a cow...
                    You stalker!!! That's all you saw? Not the shotgun on the wall?

                    .
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

                      You stalker!!! That's all you saw? Not the shotgun on the wall?

                      I stopped at the wine bottle....I was afraid what else I might find!

                      Mark

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

                        I stopped at the wine bottle....I was afraid what else I might find!


                        The COW sitting on the shelf was a gift from Fish and Rhoda.
                        .
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheBoss View Post


                          The COW sitting on the shelf was a gift from Fish and Rhoda.
                          Looking at the Fed-Ex model....Boeing only delivered ONE aircraft in June, a 767 cargo plane to Fed-Ex. Pre MAX grounding they were delivering 47 planes a month between 737/777/787 passenger jets and 767 cargo and military tankers. Now, ZIP! Sucks.
                          Mark

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yay for telecommuting! Wish I could do it more than I do.

                            Um, TheBoss, there's a centipede in your office.
                            Kristy
                            Official HERD Member #00205

                            '09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                            Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That is a wooden model (old school) instead of plastic. It cost $125 back in 1986 when I received it as an award. Good story about the 47 planes per month....


                              Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

                              Looking at the Fed-Ex model....Boeing only delivered ONE aircraft in June, a 767 cargo plane to Fed-Ex. Pre MAX grounding they were delivering 47 planes a month between 737/777/787 passenger jets and 767 cargo and military tankers. Now, ZIP! Sucks.



                              Originally posted by HarleyGirl65 View Post
                              Yay for telecommuting! Wish I could do it more than I do.

                              Um, TheBoss, there's a centipede in your office.
                              And Asteroids too!


                              .
                              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                              HERD MEMBER #00003

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Great office, J! A great view of Old Glory waiving proudly in the wind. Nothin' better!
                                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                2014 FLHXS
                                U.S. NAVY Veteran

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20200714_174412.jpg Views:	31 Size:	3.21 MB ID:	1256620Click image for larger version  Name:	20200714_174613.jpg Views:	29 Size:	2.58 MB ID:	1256621
                                  What's that program you have for your video surveillance on that monitor to the left of the three? I'm going to try to set up an older camera I have sitting around for a couple in the park who are having troubles with kids and people in their yard (similar to the troubles I was having).

                                  Unfortunately they use Microslop...I mean Microsoft and I know nothing about it (been using Linux since 2000), so I'm going to try to setup the internal 'detection' program, but something external would be far better since it's a ten year old netcam and the computer in it will be weaker than a ladybug fart and will slow the system inside the cam down insanely trying to do the necessary stuff to each video.

                                  Oh, by the way, love the old game thing standing there. Looks like it plays Asteroids. That used to be my favorite! I wasn't worth a damn at it but playing it frying on acid or 'shrooms was outta-fuckin'-sight!! LMOA
                                  Last edited by yochanon; 07-16-2020, 03:35 PM.
                                  Spread the word! Learn about Jury Nullification! Help take back our country from
                                  our corrupt: judicial system, police system, and government! http://www.fija.org

                                  My website

                                  FTP FTF ACAB TOSIAR

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    yochanon

                                    Costco has it on sale and I bought it. Cameras were 4K and has very clear pictures! The DVR has it's own board. All I did was add the monitor so it has its own OS.
                                    .
                                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                    HERD MEMBER #00003

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Aahh...okay, gotcha. It was a security system with a DVR.

                                      Well, I'll see what the cam will do. Heck, it might be just fine or they might let me dual-boot their system by adding a Linux partition if their hard drive is big enough.

                                      Thanks for the info, Boss!
                                      Spread the word! Learn about Jury Nullification! Help take back our country from
                                      our corrupt: judicial system, police system, and government! http://www.fija.org

                                      My website

                                      FTP FTF ACAB TOSIAR

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Boss!

                                        Is this the Samurai Anti-Wasp sword?

                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedimage_38638_LI.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	1256673


                                        PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

                                        2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

                                        Official HERD Member #00192

                                        "What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X