Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMarty51
    replied
    OH YEAH, Happy furst of Jooolie everyone.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
    Congrats on the retirement! My first year was a bit of an adjustment...but once I found my retired “groove” ....Whoa Buddy! Life Is Good!
    Originally posted by JacktheBagger View Post
    yawl no the drill by now , burning daylight , get with it .. Was gonna retire last year , but decided to wait , I have to be doing something , so don't know how that will play out down the road in the next couple years ..

JtB
    Like I told a friend, I never imagined life could be this nice. I never wanted to retire just at that time, I wanted to put in another nine years, due to circumstances beyond My control, I was forced into it. Because of that, I dont have the funds that could make living much easier but, it is what it is and I aint complainin.
    Good mornin HERD, and, this morning, I am quitting My job, no two weeks notice, no two days notice, I`m just done.

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Morning Herd

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    I need brass , never have enough , need powder , never enough , plenty of lead and primers

JtB

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Hey Brian! Got Brass?

Hiya Frank! Yep......got brass.......more comin from the great state of Texas later this week.

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    yawl no the drill by now , burning daylight , get with it .. Was gonna retire last year , but decided to wait , I have to be doing something , so don't know how that will play out down the road in the next couple years ..

JtB

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Man View Post
    Evenin everyone!

Hey Brian! Got Brass?

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Evenin everyone!

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.

Leave a comment:

• HarleyGirl65
    replied
    Hi all. Happy Tuesday. Plugging away creating a newsletter for staff education. Umpteen gazillion inserted links later.... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Firenailer
    replied
    Congrats on the retirement! My first year was a bit of an adjustment...but once I found my retired “groove” ....Whoa Buddy! Life Is Good!

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
    yea we are doing ok , we are taking a vacation next month. I'll be on permanent vacation the end of July . I retire the 29th and can't wait !!!

started cleaning the pictures out of my office today. My employees remarked that I had to wait but I called BS on that .

You are too young to retire but I am happy (no pun intended with the HAPPY) that you have that opportunity. Enjoy it Mike!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by Scout View Post
    Good morning. Beautiful day here. Still can't walk much but I shouldn't complain.

Have a great day.
    Praying for healing for You.
    Good morning HERD. Nice day here. Raining like there`ll be no tomorrow. There was almost 3/10ths in the rain gauge from a couple days ago and yesterday morning, this morning it is over 3/4s of an inch. WOOOHOOOO. We been needing that bad. Tornado watch was in affect last night. I hit the rack about ten thurtee and dont remember a thing.
    Guess I should have the well cleaned about every week if this is what it produces.

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Morning Herd

Leave a comment:

• Scout
    replied
    Good morning. Beautiful day here. Still can't walk much but I shouldn't complain.

Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
    yea we are doing ok , we are taking a vacation next month. I'll be on permanent vacation the end of July . I retire the 29th and can't wait !!!

started cleaning the pictures out of my office today. My employees remarked that I had to wait but I called BS on that .
    Congrats on retirement, Mike!

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    reveille ya putz'

JtB

Leave a comment:

• Happy Hours
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Hey there Mike and Frank! Goin' alright over here, Mike! Been busy as he!!. Don't even know if I'm gettin a vacation this year....got the time.....just can't use it evidently! How's things your way? Connie and the fam all doin' well?

Leave a comment:

• Happy Hours
    replied
    evening Frank

Leave a comment:

Working...
X