June Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scout View Post
    Good afternoon. Nice day, but for some reason my knee is swollen and I can barely walk? Didn't do anything I can think of. Hope it goes away like it came. Never had this before.

Have a great day.
    Dangit Man, get that knee cured. Might take some ibuprofens or some such, see if that helps.

Originally posted by JacktheBagger View Post
    Clean bikes are over rated anyways .. Mine gets it twice a year whether it needs it or not .. Oh reveille ya pooks

JtB
    That too is My way of thinking, riding`s more important that warshing, of course though, if the warsh job is created by a free rainstorm, that aint a bad deal. I would sometimes wait for a heavy rain, go out with the bucket full of hot soapy water and the warsh mitt and catch the easy to get to stuff.
    Nice day here. Not working until tomorrow and that is depending on the weather. Got some more rain sometime during the dark hours. gauge now sets on 3/10ths so it give us another 10th. We is needing it real big too.
    Not much else here, besides getting the well cleaned later today, if it aint raining.
    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Good morning. Tough night. Knee hurts like hell. In the hospital now doing tests. Looks like either an infection or gout. I hope gout. I can't have an infection with someone else's heart parts in my chest.

Can't wait worry though. It is what it is.

Have a great day.

Comment

Good morning. Tough night. Knee hurts like hell. In the hospital now doing tests. Looks like either an infection or gout. I hope gout. I can't have an infection with someone else's heart parts in my chest.

Have a great day.
        Prayers for good results!
        Jeff
        09 FLHRCI
        Herd Member #00045

Comment

Good morning. Tough night. Knee hurts like hell. In the hospital now doing tests. Looks like either an infection or gout. I hope gout. I can't have an infection with someone else's heart parts in my chest.

Have a great day.

Sending mojo your way for a quick fix and recovery!
          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.
            Jeff
            09 FLHRCI
            Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by jirvin View Post
              Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.

Bye Jeff. See you tomorrow.
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Evenin' all!
                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                2014 FLHXS
                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• evening Brian , how's your summer going so far ?
                  2018 Road Glide
                  Member #00014

Comment

• HI Mike and Brian.
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• evening Frank
                      2018 Road Glide
                      Member #00014

Comment

• Hey there Mike and Frank! Goin' alright over here, Mike! Been busy as he!!. Don't even know if I'm gettin a vacation this year....got the time.....just can't use it evidently! How's things your way? Connie and the fam all doin' well?
                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• yea we are doing ok , we are taking a vacation next month. I'll be on permanent vacation the end of July . I retire the 29th and can't wait !!!

started cleaning the pictures out of my office today. My employees remarked that I had to wait but I called BS on that .
                          2018 Road Glide
                          Member #00014

Comment

• reveille ya putz'

JtB
                            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #00232

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
                              yea we are doing ok , we are taking a vacation next month. I'll be on permanent vacation the end of July . I retire the 29th and can't wait !!!

started cleaning the pictures out of my office today. My employees remarked that I had to wait but I called BS on that .
                              Congrats on retirement, Mike!
                              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                              2014 FLHXS
                              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Good morning. Beautiful day here. Still can't walk much but I shouldn't complain.

Have a great day.

Comment

• Morning Herd
                                  Jeff
                                  09 FLHRCI
                                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

Good morning. Beautiful day here. Still can't walk much but I shouldn't complain.

Have a great day.
                                    Praying for healing for You.
                                    Good morning HERD. Nice day here. Raining like there`ll be no tomorrow. There was almost 3/10ths in the rain gauge from a couple days ago and yesterday morning, this morning it is over 3/4s of an inch. WOOOHOOOO. We been needing that bad. Tornado watch was in affect last night. I hit the rack about ten thurtee and dont remember a thing.
                                    Guess I should have the well cleaned about every week if this is what it produces.
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
                                      yea we are doing ok , we are taking a vacation next month. I'll be on permanent vacation the end of July . I retire the 29th and can't wait !!!

You are too young to retire but I am happy (no pun intended with the HAPPY) that you have that opportunity. Enjoy it Mike!
                                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Congrats on the retirement! My first year was a bit of an adjustment...but once I found my retired “groove” ....Whoa Buddy! Life Is Good!
                                        Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Old Saybrook, CT
                                        '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• Hi all. Happy Tuesday. Plugging away creating a newsletter for staff education. Umpteen gazillion inserted links later.... LOL
                                          Kristy
                                          Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                                          Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Working...
                                          X