Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June Roll Call

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mornin Scout and everyone!
    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

    Comment


    • Good morning Scout and Brian. And anyone else venturing in.
      My little grey cat is loving Her new home in Denver. She now has a second story deck and can be in the fresh air without there being a wire mesh enclosure. They said that tomorrow they will introduce Her to the yard, it too is cat proof. LOL lots of new adventures for her to explore.
      Back to helping the son remove that steel roofing from the joists. faun and games. crappin stuff will be mostly bent and have holes in it, but, be better than the no roof system he now has on his shed. LOL Click image for larger version

Name:	541405E7-4A8B-41D7-9D54-AE36734FD770.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	1256227
      Last edited by MrMarty51; 06-27-2020, 10:00 AM.
      Ear Tag no. 00030

      Comment


      • Have a very nice day everyone.
        Ear Tag no. 00030

        Comment


        • Hey Herd!

          Bossman, I like doing things myself but for a buck ten I’d have to think about it lol! I’ve been spending more time on my bicycle and kayak lately than the StreetGlide but I’ve been out Moto putting a bit too.
          The GF and I are trying to figure out the travel rules up here in the Northeast so we can take a trip, but I’m thinking we may end up just sticking to CT and NY. Everyone else seems to have 2 week quarantine rules
          Bob

          Official HERD Member #00230

          Old Saybrook, CT
          '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

          Comment


          • Happy Saturday to you fine fellows!!! Saharan dust has blown over, Jumanji rain is gone and we now have the SUN back shining over Texas.


            Firenailer Hey Bob...Whatever direction you take, remember is the best direction for you. If water lures you their instead of pavement on 2 wheels, that should be fine. Now you mentioned a GF? And no PICS?

            .
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

            Comment


            • Good morning my Gems,
              ‘I’m at our shop, working away. Please pray with me that it sells fast
              Thanks
              sigpicHERD medic! #00039
              I am Jase's precious
              If you are what you eat, then I'm delicious!
              I miss you Rick, you goofball
              HPH- The Legend

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hot Pink Harley View Post
                Good morning my Gems,
                ‘I’m at our shop, working away. Please pray with me that it sells fast
                Thanks


                What sells fast?
                .
                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

                Comment


                • Our shop
                  sigpicHERD medic! #00039
                  I am Jase's precious
                  If you are what you eat, then I'm delicious!
                  I miss you Rick, you goofball
                  HPH- The Legend

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                    Hey Herd!

                    Bossman, I like doing things myself but for a buck ten I’d have to think about it lol! I’ve been spending more time on my bicycle and kayak lately than the StreetGlide but I’ve been out Moto putting a bit too.
                    The GF and I are trying to figure out the travel rules up here in the Northeast so we can take a trip, but I’m thinking we may end up just sticking to CT and NY. Everyone else seems to have 2 week quarantine rules
                    Bob if you guys wander over our way drop me a line.
                    Mark

                    Comment


                    • I didn't know you were getting rid of it. Good luck!


                      Originally posted by Hot Pink Harley View Post
                      Our shop
                      Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

                      Bob if you guys wander over our way drop me a line.

                      If either one of you roam down my area, give me a shout.
                      .
                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

                        Bob if you guys wander over our way drop me a line.
                        Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        I didn't know you were getting rid of it. Good luck!







                        If either one of you roam down my area, give me a shout.
                        If any of you wander my way......give me a holler! (I just didn't wanna be left out!)
                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

                        Comment


                        • Thanks for the invites! I really mean that and we might take you up on it.

                          Yeah, life changes fast lol. After Julie ( The woman I rode down to fla with last year) and I broke it off in January, we both did our own thing and I reconnected with a very nice sweet woman I’ve known since she was like 5 at a reunion of folks we grew up with out on LI. It was a Facebook thing my Brother sort of set up when he was up from Fla.
                          Anyway, we had a nice time for a few months and she quarantined with me up here in CT as the virus was out of control in the NYC area. But she wasn’t a rider, didn’t want to be a passenger, wasn’t very adventurous, and honestly was a bit too sedately domestic if you understand what I’m saying. After things settled down and she went back home, Julie and I bumped into each other in Town - which was bound to happen sooner or later in a place as small as Old Saybrook...and well one thing led to another and we’re giving it another try.

                          So far things are pretty smooth and it’s nice to see her in my right hand mirror back there on her bike again when we’re roaming around these eastern CT roads! Who knows what the future holds but it’s really nice right now.
                          Bob

                          Official HERD Member #00230

                          Old Saybrook, CT
                          '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

                          Comment


                          • Good morning Bob, and anyone else wondering in.
                            Bob, sounds like life is getting pretty nice for You, once again. I hope and pray it holds.
                            All is about the same over here, I miss My little grey cat.
                            Yesterday, son and I got that heap of tin and sticks cleaned up, I got a battery for the boat and dropped it off at the sons house, where the boat is stored. I have a new set of sparking plugs for it I should go over and throw at it. Maybe, just lay them atop of the battery and shuffle off, battery is not installed too, it was way too hot under that polytarp yesterday afternoon to mess with that. Now, after spending a hundred bucks for a battery, I hope He puts that darn thing in the water. I used to take the boat to the river by myself, after a slight incident and I almost fell over board, then, mentioning that to a friend, it seems bad news spreads faster than the stench from a and they took away Mine keys and I had not made a spare set. Oh well, I guess they do invite Me along for a ride on occasion.
                            That is one reason I kind of been scouting for a pond/lake side cabin, so I can doc the boat and leave it in the water all summer, then, in the winter I can shove My shanty out onto the ice and fish through a spear hole. My favorite past time.
                            Have a very nice day everyone, I know I`m going to do that.
                            Ear Tag no. 00030

                            Comment


                            • Good afternoon. Nice day, but for some reason my knee is swollen and I can barely walk? Didn't do anything I can think of. Hope it goes away like it came. Never had this before.

                              Have a great day.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                                Thanks for the invites! I really mean that and we might take you up on it.

                                Yeah, life changes fast lol. After Julie ( The woman I rode down to fla with last year) and I broke it off in January, we both did our own thing and I reconnected with a very nice sweet woman I’ve known since she was like 5 at a reunion of folks we grew up with out on LI. It was a Facebook thing my Brother sort of set up when he was up from Fla.
                                Anyway, we had a nice time for a few months and she quarantined with me up here in CT as the virus was out of control in the NYC area. But she wasn’t a rider, didn’t want to be a passenger, wasn’t very adventurous, and honestly was a bit too sedately domestic if you understand what I’m saying. After things settled down and she went back home, Julie and I bumped into each other in Town - which was bound to happen sooner or later in a place as small as Old Saybrook...and well one thing led to another and we’re giving it another try.

                                So far things are pretty smooth and it’s nice to see her in my right hand mirror back there on her bike again when we’re roaming around these eastern CT roads! Who knows what the future holds but it’s really nice right now.


                                You made me do it...


                                .
                                2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                HERD MEMBER #00003

                                Comment


                                • Evening folks....we got a nice ride in this afternoon, a 120 or so mile loop with an ice cream stop. Dodged into a covered bridge to sit out a storm, bike got a much needed bath. Got home and napped an hour. Time for a burger on the grill.
                                  Mark

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                                    Evening folks....we got a nice ride in this afternoon, a 120 or so mile loop with an ice cream stop. Dodged into a covered bridge to sit out a storm, bike got a much needed bath. Got home and napped an hour. Time for a burger on the grill.
                                    Glad you got your bike washed....

                                    .
                                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                    HERD MEMBER #00003

                                    Comment


                                    • Clean bikes are over rated anyways .. Mine gets it twice a year whether it needs it or not .. Oh reveille ya pooks

                                      JtB
                                      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #00232

                                      Comment


                                      • Happy Monday y'all.
                                        .
                                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                        HERD MEMBER #00003

                                        Comment


                                        • Morning Herd
                                          Jeff
                                          09 FLHRCI
                                          Herd Member #00045

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X