• Show
Clear All

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    Critter is ded , thats the best part

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Its the real deal, good old Diamond Back Rattler, well, now a real dead diamond back rattler. Not too good of pics, Al wouldnt take the flashlight off of it. I went up the hill to send the wifey a text on the one bar signal. Tis thing was all ready and waiting for Me. He knew I’d be a bigger meal than that mouse it had in its guts. Bog fat snake but rattles was puny. Click image for larger version

Name:	64254258-A1B3-4B22-B94F-9681ED4F0011.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	1256095Click image for larger version

Name:	1DE3CCF6-A8A4-465D-B073-3AAE88C2711E.jpeg
Views:	22
Size:	5.10 MB
ID:	1256096

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

timber rattlesnake
    Originally posted by JacktheBagger View Post
    yup timber rattler , they get huge down here

JtB
    I have never seen one of them timber rattlers before. I have HERD of them and, it might be possible they raise them on the western side of the state.

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    yup timber rattler , they get huge down here

JtB

Leave a comment:

• DoubleJ
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post

That dont look like a Diamond Back rattler, whut the heck is that thing, dont look like a Bull snake too.
    timber rattlesnake

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    Was a rattler

JtB

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied

That snake knows the Herd boys bite back!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by JacktheBagger View Post
    This one is June 2011 , cant find the one from last year , may not be on the computer yet

JtB

That dont look like a Diamond Back rattler, whut the heck is that thing, dont look like a Bull snake too.

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    This one is June 2011 , cant find the one from last year , may not be on the computer yet

JtB

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    I don't know if they are protected here , but we are well out in the country and they ain't protected on my property ...

JtB

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pink Harley
    replied
    We were at the nieces house for a bbq with her and her family. We were talking about snakes and my phobia. (Her and the kids see lots when they are out for hikes) so I was telling her the story of when I was mowing the lawn and the boys had just come into the back yard and I turned to look at them and say hi, and I turned back and I saw ‘something’ in front of the mower. I’m not exaggerating when I say “I levitated” faster than super man over the grass and on to the patio... Garett n his buddies were kinda looking at me with confused but chuckling looks... Asking what was going on... all I could do was point and say snake!!!!
    Where mom!?!?
    It must be under the mower!!!
    So Garett goes over and moves the mower off it.....

Apparently, it was a stick.....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Pink Harley View Post
    G. A. C. K. !!!!!!!!!
    Dont even get me started with snakes!!!!!
    Was watching to the unashamed podcast On you tube, with Phil Robertson, and he chopped a cottonmouth in a number of pieces, and his dog walked by and what was left of the head, (about 3 ish inches) bit the dog!!!!!

We live in rattlesnake country here now. (Since moving from the coast 2 yrs ago) .... (excuse me as a wipe a tear) .....
    Thankfully, I have not seen one yet, but their dens are protected here. There are THOUSANDS!!!!
    Really?!?!? Why would anyone want to protect a snake!?!?
    Oh Yeah, if You ever encounter a rattler, or any other poisonous snake, do not blindly run away from them, a real good chance there will be several others real near.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Pink Harley View Post
    G. A. C. K. !!!!!!!!!
    Was watching to the unashamed podcast On you tube, with Phil Robertson, and he chopped a cottonmouth in a number of pieces, and his dog walked by and what was left of the head, (about 3 ish inches) bit the dog!!!!!

We live in rattlesnake country here now. (Since moving from the coast 2 yrs ago) .... (excuse me as a wipe a tear) .....
    Thankfully, I have not seen one yet, but their dens are protected here. There are THOUSANDS!!!!
    I have never understood snake protection laws. I`m just happy that them is not protected in Montana. If I am out in the country far far away from any civilization or dwellings I will walk around them, if the draw any where near My property and I sees them, they will be dead critters.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pink Harley
    replied

G. A. C. K. !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    You mean the one that is just underneath my boot???

Click image for larger version

Name:	rattlesnake.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	1255532

Leave a comment:

• JacktheBagger
    replied
    If it aint that one ............. Big boy there ..

JtB

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    You mean the one that is just underneath my boot???

Click image for larger version

Name:	rattlesnake.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	1255532

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

We have 4 towns here in OK that do rattlesnake roundups every year. 2 of them ar just south of me.
    TheBoss frank remember the rattlesnake we saw here on memorial day at the mountains? I got a pic of it somewhere.

This one???

Leave a comment:

• DoubleJ
    replied
    Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
    One of the local fire companies hold a rattlesnake roundup each June. Snake hunters can get a permit to bring in up to 3 snakes, they check them in and display them for the weekend. I seen some big ones!
    We have 4 towns here in OK that do rattlesnake roundups every year. 2 of them ar just south of me.
    TheBoss frank remember the rattlesnake we saw here on memorial day at the mountains? I got a pic of it somewhere.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X