Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zoom anyone?

    With all these Zoom meetings going on and most everybody stuck at home, how about a Herd Zoom meetup some evening?

  • #2
    Vickis family calls on Sunday evenings and uses facetime. That works pretty good.
    I have a Biblical 12 step meeting I usually attend on Tuesday evenings, that is done through ZOOM and that works well too.
    I`m game to get into this, where do I send My info to ?
    Ear Tag no. 00030
    MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
    Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
    If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
    The missing link
    http://www.shovelhead.us/

    Comment


    • #3
      I think nm k I can hold upto 200 or more per session.
      .
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

      Comment


      • #4
        Perhaps an alternative to ZOOM if for some reason we can't have one this year.
        .
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

        Comment


        • #5
          We use MS Team at work. Work, that is, because we have no brick and mortar building any more.


          The free version is only efficient with four, tho. When we get seven on-board, our screens only show the most active four in a quarter screen. And... I kinda hate it.
          PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

          2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

          Official HERD Member #00192

          "What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

          Comment


          • #6
            Seems that Frank has the professional model with being able to host 200. That's what the opener of Our 12 step meeting said too, was 200. he was broadcasting from one of the churches that is so active they take three ministry sessions each Sunday morning so all the members can attend. It is crowded each session.
            Ear Tag no. 00030
            MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
            Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
            If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
            The missing link
            http://www.shovelhead.us/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
              Seems that Frank has the professional model with being able to host 200. That's what the opener of Our 12 step meeting said too, was 200. he was broadcasting from one of the churches that is so active they take three ministry sessions each Sunday morning so all the members can attend. It is crowded each session.
              It is the paid subscription version.
              .
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm in. Patty has a paid subscription on her laptop, not sure how many she can host. I'm not sure what it costs, maybe we can spread the sessions over those of us with subscriptions. Anyway, toss out some dates/times. It would be great to see how much older and uglier you guys got since I last seen ya's in the Black Hills!


                Mark

                Comment


                • #9
                  Where still under house arrest in NY, but that doesn't mean we can't dream.

                  Took the cover off the boat today and starting to wash her down. Too bad all the launch ramps are closed.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20200502_142427.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	1254521

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RoadKing View Post
                    Where still under house arrest in NY, but that doesn't mean we can't dream.

                    Took the cover off the boat today and starting to wash her down. Too bad all the launch ramps are closed.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200502_142427.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	1254521


                    Can you ZOOM out a little? No pun intended.
                    .
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      At the time i took that i had the engine hatch removed and the rear bench seat pushed all the way forward. Sat at the helm just to get a breath of air while i did some much needed maintenance.

                      I'll get a better pic next dry day that we have.

                      I'm planning on being ready to launch just as soon as they open a ramp near me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Doing some more relaxing now

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200502_204733.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1254533

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have season firewood but didn't get a chance to burn it this past year.
                          .
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            I have season firewood but didn't get a chance to burn it this past year.
                            I haven't had an outdoor fire in 30 years but got forced by my kids to buy a fire pit a few weeks ago.

                            This is a cheap temporary one as I'm planning on building a nice outdoor seating area, hopefully in this lifetime.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X