• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm a courier/route driver.

That's right. I forgot about that... Transportation will NEVER go away. Excellent industry to be in.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Well I have to get dinner going so I'm going to take off. Take care and ride safe HERD!

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    I'm a courier/route driver.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Doing what though, Frank? Unfortunately I'm not a computer whiz. Aside from surfing the web and shopping online, sadly I'm not really trained to do much else with a computer.

I don't remember what you do for a living Mike...Besides riding your scooter...Can you share?

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Checking back in but I need to start cooking diner soon so I will only be on for another 30 mins or so.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Going outside to my garage for a while, be back a little later.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Doing what though, Frank? Unfortunately I'm not a computer whiz. Aside from surfing the web and shopping online, sadly I'm not really trained to do much else with a computer.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied

Thanks Mark. Good to "see" you here too. I wish it was possible for me to work from home, but unfortunately that's just not an option for me. Glad you're able to do it though.

You can work from home but your boss may not like it Mike!

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
    Hey Mike good to see ya. Me and the Mrs. are doing OK. I'm back at work full time, been working from home. Being at work has been like a vacation this week. The week is over, work sucks and I want to go back home, LOL!
    Thanks Mark. Good to "see" you here too. I wish it was possible for me to work from home, but unfortunately that's just not an option for me. Glad you're able to do it though.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Originally posted by jirvin View Post
    Heading out early. Picking up a trailer for church and on to help my daughter Kelsey get her kitchen table and chairs. Have a blessed weekend everyone.
    Goodnight Jeff. Take care and stay safe out there!

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied
    Hey Mike good to see ya. Me and the Mrs. are doing OK. I'm back at work full time, been working from home. Being at work has been like a vacation this week. The week is over, work sucks and I want to go back home, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Heading out early. Picking up a trailer for church and on to help my daughter Kelsey get her kitchen table and chairs. Have a blessed weekend everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    What's up HERD!

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied
    Hay Herd! It got a little wet here overnight. 3 inches of rain in a 5 hour period. A number of cricks went over their banks, lots of gravel roads washed out. I got to get the back blade on the tractor tonight and scrap up my gravel driveway tonight. We are watching the river, forecast had a prediction of about 2 feet over the banks. Now it looks like it will stay put. It's going to be a nice weekend, we planned on spending the better part of the day Saturday going for a ride. With so much water running off the mountains across the roads, I'm not sure I want to dirty up a freshly detailed bike. Aw, what the hell.....

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Hey Frank, you never saw any of that baseball size hail the other day that they had your area in as a possibility?

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by jirvin View Post
    Morning Herd. Forgot to hit the post reply button yesterday to sign out.

But good morning to you Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Morning Herd. Forgot to hit the post reply button yesterday to sign out.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Good morning HERD, Brian, if You get in this morning, Have a very nice day and a safe one too.

Leave a comment:

• B-Man
    replied
    Evenin all!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    I did stop into the horspital yesterday and got the stitches removed from the flinger, still feels irritated but not near as bad as it did when them stitches was pulling on the hyde.
    I then forgot to ask them about why the tetanus shot is still hurting so. Guess I`ll call them today and ask about that.
    Now, today, I can kick back and watch the wifey finish around the trees with the pushing/self propelled mower. That's He part in this yard working stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X