Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice day here, might hit into the low 40s, regardless what it gets to, unless its a emergency, I`m staying in duh house. LOL
    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Hey Herd. Thanks for the shout out. Things are pretty stressed here right now, I’ve got 5 friends with positive diagnosis and 2 more dead this week so I’m just not right. On top of that my carpentry partner ( who passed a couple of years ago) Mom passed last weekend. Coolest woman that ever lived. The Ex is reaching out and causing all kinds of drama...but I’ve got the fireplace roaring, the blues playing, and a whole shipload of Rowans Creek Bourbon pouring tonight.
      Lets all send up a joint prayer we see the other side of this and get to ride someday....
      Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Old Saybrook, CT
      '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
        Hey Herd. Thanks for the shout out. Things are pretty stressed here right now, I’ve got 5 friends with positive diagnosis and 2 more dead this week so I’m just not right. On top of that my carpentry partner ( who passed a couple of years ago) Mom passed last weekend. Coolest woman that ever lived. The Ex is reaching out and causing all kinds of drama...but I’ve got the fireplace roaring, the blues playing, and a whole shipload of Rowans Creek Bourbon pouring tonight.
        Lets all send up a joint prayer we see the other side of this and get to ride someday....

Good God. I'm sorry for the stuff you are and have gone through.

That's a lot of emotions thrown at you from all different directions.
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Bob you still got my number? Check your pm
          Mark

Comment

Well, I'm still working. It's amazing how much I can get done now that the bosses have to telework. ;-)
            Official HERD Member #00187

Comment

Morning all, guess I'm the first one up.

Comment

Good Morning Herd. Hiya Henry. Your message in Sad hits home here, I miss my grandboys. And I know it will be a least a month, probably longer, before I can hug them, play some basketball, sit around a fire making smores and dogs. Work, we are essential, I got osme jobs that need to be done to support aviation and medical needs, but just don't want to bring a crew in to expose them. Tough call.

New slogan: F#$K COVID-19!
                Mark

Comment

Morning Mark,

I'm essential too but luckily i can do my job remotely. I just billed all my contact clients for April and hopefully they'll all pay.

At least i now have some time to work on all the projects I've been pushing off.

I spent all day yesterday installing outlets in my trailer which I'm using for my woodshop. Will probably take me a couple more days to finish that.

Then I'm going to tackle replacing the ceiling grid and tiles in my basement which got destroyed in 2008. Hopefully I'll be able to get home depot to deliver the materials to me.

Then it's on to the bathroom that i gutted last year.

Comment

Not much to be done over here. Just kick back and pet the dog, feed it too many treats and watch the TV.
                    No cases of the 19 in this county, 35 tests went out, still waiting for results of five, but, so far all have come back negative.
                    The wifey does have one of those essential types of jobs, in home health care provider, She and three other gals. I know Vicki is very limiting on Her shopping trips and is very careful when she has to go out to a store. I just hope and pray them other gals do the same.
                    Welp, back to the couch once again.
                    Stay home and stay safe folks.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKing View Post

Then I'm going to tackle replacing the ceiling grid and tiles in my basement which got destroyed in 2008. Hopefully I'll be able to get home depot to deliver the materials to me.

You sound like me, good at gutting a room and slooow at putting it back together, LOL.

Mark

Comment

Hi, friends.

I got nothin' to do. Well, I could load 250 more rounds of .40 S&W but I'm pretty well stocked up.

Like MrMarty, we are in another area that has been pretty much spared. Our county has 30 confirmed cases, from a population of 119k and 400 square miles. The 30 cases number seemed to have leveled off as well, But we'll see what this next week brings.

I've been researching/drooling/fantasizing about some vintage Canton audio speakers from Germany. But... wantin' ain't gettin'.

As well, I've been researching/fantasizing about a new bicycle. Ditto- wantin' ain't gettin'.

Stay safe folks.
                        PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

Morning Mark,

I'm essential too but luckily i can do my job remotely. I just billed all my contact clients for April and hopefully they'll all pay.

At least i now have some time to work on all the projects I've been pushing off.

I spent all day yesterday installing outlets in my trailer which I'm using for my woodshop. Will probably take me a couple more days to finish that.

I have projects but not feeling too motivated on getting them done.
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I have projects but not feeling too motivated on getting them done.
                            I know the feeling, got nothing done today

Comment

Morning Herd. Everybody doing alright all corralled up? Nice day yesterday, I got some yard work done. Killed me, hearing all the Harley's rolling by. I'm staying put for now. Another nice day today, sunny and in the 60's. Busting my butt since 5 am to get office work done so I can go out....and do more yard work. Ain't that pitiful, chomping at the bit to rake the yard, LOL.
                              Mark

Comment

Morning Mark and happy virtual Sunday, or is it perpetual Sunday?

Comment

Morning Herd
                                  Jeff
                                  09 FLHRCI
                                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

Good morning HERD.
                                    Wifey made up a big O`L shopping list, a Walmart list. I aint a fan O Walmart but I will don on the industrial paint mask, one with replacable cartridge filters and wear it into the store. Might look a bit like darth vader but so beeeit. Also going to mix up a jar of water and bleach, wash off the mask before removing it from the face after I get done.
                                    Long as I`ll be out and have the gear, probably get My fishing license and a box or two of .243 rounds and, see if the sports store has some elevators for the flat top rail to mount the sights on. It seems I have a rough time getting My cheek down low enough on the flat top receiver to get a good sight picture.Might look in the books and also see what powder could be the best for the .243 rounds too.
                                    Okay, gonna get ready to go in, anyone need anything while I`m there ?
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Morning Mark and happy virtual Sunday, or is it perpetual Sunday?
                                      Monday fer sure...work spread around the living room. My office/den be came a storage room plus it is in a room with no view. I'm set up in the front living room (old house, double parlor) looking out the window watching the world go by. Only traffic is trucks heading to the State Pen, about 2 1/2 miles up the road. I hear NY is sending prisoners to our playground up the road, I don;t see how cause that place is so over packed with the Philly boys. NY and PA might be collaborating on population control.
                                      Mark

Comment

Hey HERD people. Chilling upstairs today. It's a beautiful day out too.
                                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Hey gang. Another beauty day here and I am at work until 9pm. Oh well, only late one this week so it could be worse. Hope all are hanging in there.

Bob, take care of you, reach out if you need an ear. Same goes for all of you.
                                          Kristy
                                          Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                                          Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Working...
                                          X