This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

That's chilly weather and makes you shake when hunting. Aim good and close!
    For sure!
    Jeff
    09 FLHRCI
    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
      what's up ?? Just checking in before closing down the shop for the day. Now all I need to do is decide what to do for lunch !!!
      Hey Mike. I had pizza.
      Jeff
      09 FLHRCI
      Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by LilJo View Post

Don't listen for 'em gobblin', Swerve! Ya gotta get close enough to hear their beaks chatterin'!
        That would be close!
        Jeff
        09 FLHRCI
        Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Heading out. Have a blessed weekend everyone.
          Jeff
          09 FLHRCI
          Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Howdy Herd. I really got nothing to say, long day. I'm toasted. I think a nap will will be nice and a late dinner. I'm sick of being home. Tomorrow, a walk in the woods by myself. It's snowing outside for Gods sake. I need a bike ride. A long bike ride. Like, a 2 week trip to Wisconsin.
            Mark

Comment

• Turkey hunters. Man, y'all know what a turkey is?

A turkey is a highly evolved, sophisticated motion detector with absolutely no sense of curiosity. I used to love huntin' 'em. I don't think there is much of anything I've ever done in the great outdoors that is more challenging.

Good luck Swerve.
              Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
              Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
              See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

• Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                Turkey hunters. Man, y'all know what a turkey is?

A turkey is a highly evolved, sophisticated motion detector with absolutely no sense of curiosity. I used to love huntin' 'em. I don't think there is much of anything I've ever done in the great outdoors that is more challenging.

Good luck Swerve.

Then you know what this is....I have one in what I call my museum.

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Evening folks TGIF right

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Closing down early Mike?
                  Yea , we are supposed to be closed but I can't leave it alone. I'm coming in every morning and doing what I can.Plus someone is needed to be here to accept the previous orders that were due in. So far during the closer I have almost put in full days every day .I've been closing anywhere from noon to 3 . Being I'm the only one working I've had some pretty good sales .I've made some good money too so it's worth it .
                  2018 Road Glide
                  Member #00014

Comment

• Turkeys ??? They are thick around here and those hunting them are getting some nice ones. I came across a gaggle of Turkeys on a dirt road a couple of weeks ago and eased up close to them before they crossed the ditch. They didn't go far at all. They have some vivid colors on them.
                    2018 Road Glide
                    Member #00014

Comment

• Evenin ' everyone!
                      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                      2014 FLHXS
                      U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Evening Brian , hard drive in this morning ?
                        2018 Road Glide
                        Member #00014

Comment

Evening Brian , hard drive in this morning ?
                          Hi Mike! Sorry 'bout that......fell asleep! Yeah, was slicker than whale chit in an ice flow this am. We got about 30 miles west of Hastings and the roads improved. Back up to 70 tomorrow.....
                          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                          2014 FLHXS
                          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• HA Naps happens a lot now days with me too especially around 5 . Glad the roads got better. I guess the ride home was just as hairy .

Well I guess I'll check my coffee pot and see if it's napping !!!
                            2018 Road Glide
                            Member #00014

Comment

• Mornin Mike! Our coffee pot is awake and working hard for us this am.
                              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                              2014 FLHXS
                              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Mine finally woke up and made a pot full. You warmer this morning ? Snow gonna melt today ?
                                2018 Road Glide
                                Member #00014

Comment

Mine finally woke up and made a pot full. You warmer this morning ? Snow gonna melt today ?
                                  S'pose to be 68 today......snow melted yesterday.......just finished a big bowl of oatmeal and toast with extra butter. Figured I'd double my simvastatin tonite! LOL
                                  OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                  2014 FLHXS
                                  U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• HiYuh Herd.
                                    Waiting for the boychild to bring over his G6 Pontiac, within another four to eight hours I suppose. Well, that's just the way He rolls.

Shoved the battery into the MG-B yesterday. Checked the fluid levels, climbed in, twisted the key, waited about 30 seconds for the fuel pump to quiet down, cranked over the engine, did not seem to want to start. Got out the can of insta start {Ether}, give each air filter a short shot, climbed back in, within about a revolution and a half, the engine was running. Seemed to falter some on accel, run it for a couple of minutes then shut it off, made a walk around to see if there was any leaks. Got back in, turned the key, fired instantly and would set and idle nice as can be.
                                    I thought that was pretty good for setting for about eight years. Heck, the fuel didn't even smell bad, after I sniffed a couple of fumes.
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Morning Herd! Morning B they say it is gonna warm up this week I am ready for 70's!
                                      Cheers
                                      Dan
                                      2013 Road Glide Ultra
                                      Moo Tag #00182
                                      "Like fuel through a carb so are the days of our lives

Comment

• Originally posted by bombdog View Post
                                        Morning Herd! Morning B they say it is gonna warm up this week I am ready for 70's!
                                        Good morning Dan, suppose to get a little warmer over here too. Up to almost 70 about Wednesday, so the app makes a stab at a good guess.
                                        Whats a happening today ?
                                        Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• I am at work for a few hours then back to unpacking boxes. I hate moving and I do it way to much!Hopefully in a few weeks I can take the boat out and do some fishing! I was able to ride most of the winter.
                                          Cheers
                                          Dan
                                          2013 Road Glide Ultra
                                          Moo Tag #00182
                                          "Like fuel through a carb so are the days of our lives

Comment

Working...
                                          X