Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Roll Call

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • April Roll Call

    Hello April...
    .
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003


  • #2
    Morning Herd
    Jeff
    09 FLHRCI
    Herd Member #00045

    Comment


    • #3
      Good morning Jeff. And the rest of the HERD too if anyone wonders in.
      Never felt any tremblors over here from the Ida Ho earthquake. Barely a mention of it in the ticker that sweeps the bottom of the TV screen, on the news channels.
      Got about four to six inches of snow down over here, it is all white again out there. Real heavy wet snow. Look out below.
      Okay, now headed to read the morning ticker on the news channels.
      Ear Tag no. 00030

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
        Good morning Jeff. And the rest of the HERD too if anyone wonders in.
        Never felt any tremblors over here from the Ida Ho earthquake. Barely a mention of it in the ticker that sweeps the bottom of the TV screen, on the news channels.
        Got about four to six inches of snow down over here, it is all white again out there. Real heavy wet snow. Look out below.
        Okay, now headed to read the morning ticker on the news channels.
        I never heard about the earthquake. Keep the snow. We are getting warmer each day. 70 degrees by Saturday.
        Jeff
        09 FLHRCI
        Herd Member #00045

        Comment


        • #5
          Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.
          Jeff
          09 FLHRCI
          Herd Member #00045

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jirvin View Post
            Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.


            So long to you Jeff....
            .
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

            Comment


            • #7
              Evening Herd. COVID-19 is getting real here. one friend and one extended family member are sick. Please say some prayers, for everyone.
              Mark

              Comment


              • #8
                Evenin all!
                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                2014 FLHXS
                U.S. NAVY Veteran

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                  Evening Herd. COVID-19 is getting real here. one friend and one extended family member are sick. Please say some prayers, for everyone.
                  getting real here too, we had our first death at the local hospital.

                  evening Mark , Brian

                  2018 Road Glide
                  Member #00014

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Terrible news about Scott , I hope he is going to be OK
                    2018 Road Glide
                    Member #00014

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Evenin Mike! Get that coffee maker to brew any quicker for ya?
                      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                      2014 FLHXS
                      U.S. NAVY Veteran

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry folks. I deleted in error posts that were made in the March Roll Call that belonged in April.

                        .
                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Heading out early. Have a blessed evening everyone.
                          Jeff
                          09 FLHRCI
                          Herd Member #00045

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Evenin everyone!
                            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                            2014 FLHXS
                            U.S. NAVY Veteran

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Morning Herd. TGIF and I did!!
                              Jeff
                              09 FLHRCI
                              Herd Member #00045

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Morning Jeff, Herd. TGIF is right. Busy day ahead and looking forward to the weekend. Working from home for two weeks now, both me and Patty long to get away. I told her we would go away this weekend, I thought maybe spend the weekend in the garage for a change of pace.

                                Mark

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Morning all, happy Friday. Spring in Colorado, it snowed overnight and temps in the 20's when I left for work. Gotta love it. But we'll be in the 70's by Sunday so there's that. Maybe get a ride in if the wind isn't howling - I'm getting over a sinus infection so have to consider that.

                                  Still no confirmed cases in the hospital but 2 presumptives. Other than my hours being a jumble it hasn't really changed much. TGIF.
                                  Kristy
                                  Official HERD Member #00205

                                  '09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                                  Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                                    Morning Jeff, Herd. TGIF is right. Busy day ahead and looking forward to the weekend. Working from home for two weeks now, both me and Patty long to get away. I told her we would go away this weekend, I thought maybe spend the weekend in the garage for a change of pace.

                                    I have been thinking of pulling the camper down to the river, take My favorite little kitty kat along and camp out for a few days. River is but one block away, just a change of scenery.
                                    Nice day, 11 degrees, suppose to hit 40 for a high. No wind, even says it feels like 11.
                                    Oh yeah, good morning HERD.
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post

                                      I have been thinking of pulling the camper down to the river, take My favorite little kitty kat along and camp out for a few days. River is but one block away, just a change of scenery.
                                      Nice day, 11 degrees, suppose to hit 40 for a high. No wind, even says it feels like 11.
                                      Oh yeah, good morning HERD.
                                      I'll start getting my camper ready to open up soon. Our camp was due to open 4/18, still debating if we will wait until 5/1 and see what's going on with the virus. I'll at least get it washed and waxed up.
                                      Mark

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by HarleyGirl65 View Post
                                        Morning all, happy Friday. Spring in Colorado, it snowed overnight and temps in the 20's when I left for work. Gotta love it. But we'll be in the 70's by Sunday so there's that. Maybe get a ride in if the wind isn't howling - I'm getting over a sinus infection so have to consider that.

                                        Still no confirmed cases in the hospital but 2 presumptives. Other than my hours being a jumble it hasn't really changed much. TGIF.
                                        You nurse that sinus infection and stay healthy since....ya hear?
                                        .
                                        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                        HERD MEMBER #00003

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X