Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some good news during this crazy time we're going through

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some good news during this crazy time we're going through

    I thought I posted this this morning but I don't see it anywhere so I'm posting it again. If I did and just don't see it please delete one of them!
    Anyhoo, although I don't post too often believe me I check in at least once a day to see how everyone is.

    Some of you may recall my daughter Jessica and her antics with her Sportster, the wreck, the Switchback and the decision to sell the Switchback. She and John married Sept 1 of 2018.
    A couple weeks ago they came over for dinner and announced that they are making Robin and I grandparents!!! We are beyond excited and can't wait to step up to the position.
    John
    Herd member #20
    2005 Ultra Classic
    Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Great news, John. My grand daughter is the Shining Star of my galaxy, man.
    Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

    Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
    Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
    See you on the other side, Jeff.

    Official HERD Member #00181

    Comment


    • #3
      Second the congratulations from me, elPrez!

      I'm working from home today, and my grandkids are here (schools shut down) and there's all sorts of hilarity going on.

      PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

      2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

      Official HERD Member #00192

      "What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

      Comment


      • #4
        Congratulations!!
        A.K.A. Chad
        Official Ear Tag #163
        Official Member Paracord Posse
        2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
        "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
        "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1253294
          .
          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

          Comment


          • #6
            Congrats to your family, John! Very happy for you!
            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
            2014 FLHXS
            U.S. NAVY Veteran

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1253294
              John
              Herd member #20
              2005 Ultra Classic
              Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Congratulations John , grand kids are a hoot
                1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

                Member #00014

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats, John! That is nice news for your family.
                  Kristy
                  Official HERD Member #00205

                  '09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                  Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That's wonderful. You are going to have some real fun now.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030
                    MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                    Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                    If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                    The missing link
                    http://www.shovelhead.us/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very cool John. He/she will be a real hoot. If you read my posts, my 3 grand boys are my life. Enjoy!
                      Mark

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congrats!!!! Being a Papa is my greatest blessing in life.
                        HERD MEMBER #00027
                        Riding for LT. Tim Campbell (LEO)
                        In Memory of Rubberdown RIP HERD #00019
                        In Memory of Betsy
                        In Memory of Sabrina

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by elPrez View Post
                          I thought I posted this this morning but I don't see it anywhere so I'm posting it again. If I did and just don't see it please delete one of them!
                          Anyhoo, although I don't post too often believe me I check in at least once a day to see how everyone is.

                          Some of you may recall my daughter Jessica and her antics with her Sportster, the wreck, the Switchback and the decision to sell the Switchback. She and John married Sept 1 of 2018.
                          A couple weeks ago they came over for dinner and announced that they are making Robin and I grandparents!!! We are beyond excited and can't wait to step up to the position.
                          Big congrats! I'm still a few year away from that myself hopefully, but am looking forward to it!
                          Josh
                          Herd Member #00042
                          2017 Road Glide Ultra

                          R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Congratulations !!
                            U.S. Army "Retired"
                            (Disabled Veteran)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Congratulations John , Like what has already been said , grand kids are a hoot. Mine has grown up to be a fine upstanding young man , unlike his grandpa HA
                              1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

                              Member #00014

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Happy Hours View Post
                                Congratulations John , Like what has already been said , grand kids are a hoot. Mine has grown up to be a fine upstanding young man , unlike his grandpa HA
                                Ha, but I'm sure you were a good kid at one time too.
                                John
                                Herd member #20
                                2005 Ultra Classic
                                Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X