February Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Good morning Jeff. Mark said I am going to get chunky!
    A least I didn't suggest a Chunky Monkey.

Almost 4 years ago my mom passed. Even though she was 93, it was sudden. I went to the local "Mens Warehouse" to buy a new suit. After trying on one or two jackets, the sales guy suggested we move over to the "portly" section.

He probably should be out of the hospital by now.....

Last edited by BaggerBum; 02-27-2020, 09:19 AM.
    Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

A least I didn't suggest a Chunky Monkey.

Almost 4 years ago my mom passed. Even though she was 93, it was sudden. I went to the local "Mens Warehouse" to buy a new suit. After trying on one or two jackets, the sales guy suggested we move over to the "portly" section.

He probably should be out of the hospital by now.....

More snow during the night. Little by little We are getting closer to the moisture averages.Still clouds a drifting about. 44 for a high.
      The step sone, being they has been slow at their work, took yesterday off to do some work on His Airstream camper.
      it had been converted from a real weirs hydraulic brake system over to electro magnet brakes, like what most trailers have. He asked if I could help Him.

Loaded up a few odds n ends for tools, and, a nice size chunka cardboard to use for a creeper and ground working table. Long story short, some wires had been cut, some plug connectors disconnected, after removing the problem areas in wiring, including one electro magnet, He now has full functional brakes on His camper. By the time we got done, Mine feets and finners was so cold they was beyond being able to feelum. He was a mighty happy "CAMPER" though.

Now, maybe, unless something appears to disturb my couch time, I guess You all will kow where I can be found.
      Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Heading out. Have a blessed evening everyone.
        Jeff
        09 FLHRCI
        Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Morning Herd
          Jeff
          09 FLHRCI
          Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Good morning Jeff.
            Wifey is not working today. Guess I`ll have to behave Myself.
            Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
              Good morning Jeff.
              Wifey is not working today. Guess I`ll have to behave Myself.

Stay off those naughty sites....

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Afternoon Herd
                Mark

Comment

• Hey all. Happy Friday. Just a quick drive-by today as I'm off to take big dumb puppy to the vet this afternoon. Everything is fine, they just want to see her before renewing her Rimadyl. She needs it for her hips and arthritis, especially this time of year with the cold and the weather changes.
                  Kristy
                  Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                  Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

• Heading out. Have a blessed and safe weekend everyone.
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

Stay off those naughty sites....

Originally posted by HarleyGirl65 View Post
                      Hey all. Happy Friday. Just a quick drive-by today as I'm off to take big dumb puppy to the vet this afternoon. Everything is fine, they just want to see her before renewing her Rimadyl. She needs it for her hips and arthritis, especially this time of year with the cold and the weather changes.
                      Might throw Me in the wehicle too. I could use some of that kind of medicine.

Good morning HERD.
                      No members with birthdays today, so, now what are we going to celebrate about ?
                      Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• My son took the family to Fairbanks Thursday for the state championship wrestling tournament. On the way they stopped at a rest area/trail head.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	fb2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1252999

Yesterday mornings vehicular temp reading. Suppose to be the same this morning too.

Name:	fb1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1253000
                        Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
                          My son took the family to Fairbanks Thursday for the state championship wrestling tournament. On the way they stopped at a rest area/trail head.

Name:	fb2.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1252999

Yesterday mornings vehicular temp reading. Suppose to be the same this morning too.

Name:	fb1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1253000

Want me to send a picture of Texas to melt that snow?
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Want me to send a picture of Texas to melt that snow?
                            That`d be mighty nice. LOL BUt, I think theys is enjoying it like that.
                            The grandson placed third in state of Alaska in the wrestling tournament.
                            I`m late getting up this morning. Have a nice day everyone.
                            Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Working...
                            X