X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Originally posted by LilJo View Post
    Missin' my brother Jeff Row. Bawz, we gonna carry this load a LONG time...
    Condolences and prayers for healing.

Leave a comment:

• LilJo
    replied
    Missin' my brother Jeff Row. Bawz, we gonna carry this load a LONG time...

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Big D View Post
    These were Jeff's mirrors, that I believe came off his white Deluxe from over a decade ago. These came to me through Raymand, in a part box I got with TARA. My bike has many such parts on it like that...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200328_085043_resized (002).jpg
Views:	54
Size:	903.8 KB
ID:	1253655
    I likes' that.

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    replied
    These were Jeff's mirrors, that I believe came off his white Deluxe from over a decade ago. These came to me through Raymand, in a part box I got with TARA. My bike has many such parts on it like that...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200328_085043_resized (002).jpg
Views:	54
Size:	903.8 KB
ID:	1253655

Leave a comment:

• krcampbell
    replied
    My only Herdstock and unfortunately the only time I ever spent with Jeff but he was my brother and I will never forget him.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Originally posted by jirvin View Post
    Thanks Frank for recording the memories. Jeff Mason is definitely missed!
    My thoughts exactly! Jeff is most definitely missed! It was tough stopping to visit his final resting place on my way to HS10 knowing that this was now and forever the only way I could ever visit him anymore.

Leave a comment:

• LilJo
    replied
    Dreamed about Jeff Row again last night. Same dream. He was someplace out ahead of me on a road somewhere. I couldn't see him, but knew he was there, and I was just pourin' on the throttle. Something happened and I awoke startled. Clock said 3:15...
    It was unsettling.
    Jeff Row, Jeff Row, brother I miss you so.

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I went out for a quick lunch and packed in only 150 miles. Not enough to even call it riding like I once did.
    Friday, tomorrow, is our anniversary. We always take the day and go leaf peeping. We are heading out into north central PA, what they call "The Wilds", a gazillion acres of forest with little two lane roads hidden under the canopy of trees. We will find a room somewhere and make our way home Saturday. Not sure if we are taking the bike or Pattys convertible, thats up to her, I hope the bike.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

I don't think many of us are riding like we used too, I'm sure not. Not for lack of desire but time. Work, grand kids, taking care of in-laws who are up in age. This past year we did not hit any car shows, church picnics, fairs, but for one we made it too. I thought things got slower and time was plenty full when I got older.

I went out for a quick lunch and packed in only 150 miles. Not enough to even call it riding like I once did.

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied
    Originally posted by Geespot View Post

I actually thought I'd be riding more in my "later years" but it's not worked out that way. My company was acquired April 1 and now I'm just a cog in the wheel with a big fucking chain connecting me to my desk and computer. Going to serve my time until I can retire I guess but miss my freedom. Still enjoy dropping in every once in a while to see what you guys are all doing.
    I don't think many of us are riding like we used too, I'm sure not. Not for lack of desire but time. Work, grand kids, taking care of in-laws who are up in age. This past year we did not hit any car shows, church picnics, fairs, but for one we made it too. I thought things got slower and time was plenty full when I got older.

Leave a comment:

• Geespot
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

It's been the same for me. I only have the OKC and Kentucky run this year.
    I actually thought I'd be riding more in my "later years" but it's not worked out that way. My company was acquired April 1 and now I'm just a cog in the wheel with a big fucking chain connecting me to my desk and computer. Going to serve my time until I can retire I guess but miss my freedom. Still enjoy dropping in every once in a while to see what you guys are all doing.

Leave a comment:

• BaggerBum
    replied
    Thanks for bringing that video front and center Frank. The time we spent with Jeff and Michelle will always be forefront in our thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Geespot View Post
    Those were good times for sure. Really enjoyed that one and the others I could make. Sucks life keeps getting in the way of riding for me. Barely need to change my oil anymore.
    It's been the same for me. I only have the OKC and Kentucky run this year.

Leave a comment:

• Geespot
    replied
    Those were good times for sure. Really enjoyed that one and the others I could make. Sucks life keeps getting in the way of riding for me. Barely need to change my oil anymore.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
    Well said Frank.
    One great group of people here, even if the most of them drifted off different directions, once a HERDSTER, a HERDSTER for life.

We know how to reach out and contact each other and everyone. They are not far away!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarty51
    replied
    Well said Frank.
    One great group of people here, even if the most of them drifted off different directions, once a HERDSTER, a HERDSTER for life.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoss
    replied
    I'll tell you....it was tough watching videos last night. This is something I do from time to time but this one got me good. I'll always treasure and value the stuff we all did together. And without going softy on y'all, it will remain in my heart until the day my mind is completely gone!

Leave a comment:

• HDdeluxeGAL
    replied
    I was thinking hard about Jeff today. Thanks! Love you Miss Michelle.

Leave a comment:

• LilJo
    replied
    Thank you Frank.

Love you Jeff. Ride with you every time out

Leave a comment:

• jirvin
    replied
    Thanks Frank for recording the memories. Jeff Mason is definitely missed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X