Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked my bike up from the shop this afternoon just in time to ride home in a T- Storm lol! It feels pretty good so Im hoping that that the Aim Light Force 2 holds up better than the first version....kinda tough when you lose faith in something, but hopefully this ones the charm! My rebuilt arm and shoulder kinda get tired fighting that Stock clutch slave Cylinder in NY traffic and this one really reduces the pull by like 40-50%! Heres hoping it lasts longer than the last one!
    Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
    '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• Mornin everyone! 1st one up.....goin' west to work today! Ugh!
      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
      2014 FLHXS
      U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Yesterday, after leaving work site early, thought I`d be done for a week or so, no such a thing, they want Me to come back, get high on the scaffolding and caulk in some joints and seams on the siding. Tomorrow, going to Huntley, cousin went through a double by pass, want Me to come over and get Our grandpas anvil, I thinking his heart attack scared him, he wants to get business taken care of right away. Getting paid today so when I get there tomorrow, I`ll pay him off for the T-150 Triumph. Havva nice day everyone.
        Ear Tag no. 00030
        MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
        Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
        If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
        The missing link
        http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Good afternoon y'all. I think instead of riding this evening I best get home and start mowing.

We 'bout to have possibly the most rain I've ever seen in all my young life over the next week.

Storm Barry is lookin' like a genuine, bonafide, fully certified Bad Storm. Folks down in Louisiana gonna catch it first, but it looks like it's going to swallow ArkySaw whole as well...

We well stocked on groceries and Medicine, so we'll be all right. My biggest worry is falling trees. We live in the woods.
          Ride EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. Father Time is undefeated.

Ride in Peace, Ricky "Rubberdown" Massey
          Ride Forever Free, Larry Weaver
          See you on the other side, Jeff.

Official HERD Member #00181

Comment

• Evenin all!
            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
            2014 FLHXS
            U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by LilJo View Post
              Good afternoon y'all. I think instead of riding this evening I best get home and start mowing.

We 'bout to have possibly the most rain I've ever seen in all my young life over the next week.

Storm Barry is lookin' like a genuine, bonafide, fully certified Bad Storm. Folks down in Louisiana gonna catch it first, but it looks like it's going to swallow ArkySaw whole as well...

We well stocked on groceries and Medicine, so we'll be all right. My biggest worry is falling trees. We live in the woods.

Medicine? Son.....I knew I should have hunkered down over there!

Hi Brian!
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                Good afternoon y'all. I think instead of riding this evening I best get home and start mowing.

Hope all goes well through the ordeal.

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Medicine? Son.....I knew I should have hunkered down over there!

Hi Brian!

Ear Tag no. 00030
                The missing link

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37585.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	792.9 KB
ID:	1247824 Made the trip to My cousins this afternoon, got the anvil, it is a hay Budden a 125 pound unit, My son in Alaska says those are one of the very best. He checked with UPS to see how much to get it shipped to Alaska, $600.00, He is willing to pay that just to have a good anvil, let alone it is from My grandpas homestead. Maybe he sends Me the six hunnert and I`ll drive it over there for Him, catches some salmons and drive back home in time to go to work later next week.
                  Ear Tag no. 00030
                  The missing link

Comment

• Gooood Morning everyone. Another nice day here, now 69 and 96 for the high. Be burning slash for the boychild sometime today, maybe after it dries out some after last night thunderstorm.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030
                    The missing link

Comment

• Good morning folks!
                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Evenin everyone!
                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                          Evenin everyone!
                          Lazy weekend for me down here! What's happening in Nebraska?
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Lightening and thunder over here, happy there is no hail with it. Been readin a book by Steven Quail and Thomas Horn, Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters. I highly recommend this one. Not much else going on, the boychild came over with some smoked ribs he didin his new Traegor smoke/cookin machine. Man was them some good ribs, done to perfection. An app on his phone, he looks up the recipe, sends it to the cooker and the cooker takes it from there, controls the smoke and the heat, alls he has to do is the seasonings and marinatin.
                            Ear Tag no. 00030
                            The missing link

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Lazy weekend for me down here! What's happening in Nebraska?
                              Hot and Humid! Feels like Houston up here!
                              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                              2014 FLHXS
                              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Man View Post

Hot and Humid! Feels like Houston up here!
                                Good morning folks.

Hi Brian. Hows everyone over in them parts ? Another warmish day here, now 77, suppose to get to 94, humiditys not too bad today, at 66%. Not much happening over here.
                                Ear Tag no. 00030
                                The missing link

Comment

• I'm a smoker....
                                  an addict really....
                                  Even as I type this.....I'm slathering an 8 pound prime rib in secret sauce....preparing to smoke non stop for 3 hours....

Please help me Herdsters....before it's too late....lol...g
                                  U.S. Army "Retired"
                                  (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

• Originally posted by gruss View Post
                                    I'm a smoker....
                                    an addict really....
                                    Even as I type this.....I'm slathering an 8 pound prime rib in secret sauce....preparing to smoke non stop for 3 hours....

Oh No, not You too ? I wonder if there be a12step recovery group that`ll help You to deal with hits addiction ? Setting in the house with the A/C set on 76, mighty nice in here.
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030
                                    The missing link

Comment

• Originally posted by gruss View Post
                                      I'm a smoker....
                                      an addict really....

I could have used you for an opinion yesterday. I bought a new grill and debated a lot on what to get.
                                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Afternoon all! Just got home from a 250 mile run on the bike! Jim and I rode to Lincoln......hit the HD dealer and then the long way home! Great day to ride even though high humidity and 96.
                                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                        2014 FLHXS
                                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

I could have used you for an opinion yesterday. I bought a new grill and debated a lot on what to get.
                                          Well honestly....
                                          the brands out there run pretty much neck and neck any more.
                                          they copy each other....so it comes down to price....and how you want to cook.

I'm lazy these days....so I use an electric smoker with bluetooth control....all from the couch.

the prime was perfect today....g
                                          U.S. Army "Retired"
                                          (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Working...
                                          X