• Evenin all!
    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• What's up HERD!
      Mike
      Official HERD Member #00164
      '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

• Hey Mike! How's our HerdPal doing? I'm sending ya one last batch of rain then a string of sweet days.
        Mark

Comment

• Hey Mark! Well I sure hope this is the last rain we see for a while. It's been such a wet spring I'm hoping this means we might be due for a prolonged period of sunny days!
          Mike

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

• Hey fellers!
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Hey Frank! Are you chomping at the bit yet for HS10 to hurry up and get here already? About 30 days to go now and counting down!
              Mike

Comment

• Evening Frank! How's your Mom doing? Been thinking of her. And Kev's brother. And today my Mom, she passed three years ago today. A day of reflection I guess. Rain is going away tonight, looks like maybe a 5 day stretch of nice weather. Pulling the bike out for a ride to work in the morning.
                Mark

Comment

• You have to take advantage of the weather when it is with you Mark. Enjoy the ride to work and back tomorrow!
                  Mike

Comment

• reveille ya putziz .. chickin' in , been away from here a spell

Comment

• A fine morning to everyone, getting an early start on duh day. If My back dont give out, we shall be done painting the stack of siding in our possession, then, I get to take off for a whole week. Told him yesterday, I may be gone to Alaska come mid June, He was wondering how WE could get all of this work done before I left, I told Him, it probably aint gonna happen afore I leave, besides, its getting to warm here, already 56 this morning and headed to 83 so time to go nort. Have a nice day folks.
                      Ear Tag no. 00030
                      MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                      Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                      If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                      The missing link
                      http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Morning Herd
                        Mark

Comment

• Morning Herd
                          Jeff
                          09 FLHRCI
                          Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Hello Sunshines!
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Afternoon Frank
                              Jeff
                              09 FLHRCI
                              Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by jirvin View Post
                                Afternoon Frank
                                Hey there Jeff. I'll be in Florida with my folks tomorrow.

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

Hey there Jeff. I'll be in Florida with my folks tomorrow.

Have a safe trip. I hope they are doing ok. We'll hold the fort!
                                  Jeff
                                  09 FLHRCI
                                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Heading out. Have a Blessed evening everyone.
                                    Jeff
                                    09 FLHRCI
                                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by LilJo View Post
                                      Well y’all, my brother has survived his third motorcycle crash, and by far his most violent. In 1992 he left the roadway and went down a forty foot embankment into trees. Broke his neck and upper back in three places and wasn’t found for hours.

Earlier this year year he broke his leg in a wreck in Memphis—and rode the 180 miles home.

Thursday I was about 100 miles from home coming back from vacation. Got the call that my brother had a motorcycle wreck in Hot Springs and was being med-flighted to UAMS in Little Rock.

An elderly man pulled out of a parking lot point blank, and Philip t-boned the vehicle, went through his own windshield, over the vehicle, flipped and landed on his back on the asphalt. He is an avid helmet wearer, and with his track record that’s a good thing.

Multiple internal injuries, pelvis, wrist,ankle, etc. They had to stop internal bleeding from multiple places so his vitals plummeted with the loss of blood. When I arrived they had so many tubes and IVs, and were giving him blood transfusion. I walked in thinking he was gonna die for sure this time.

He he opened his eyes, said “”Hello, Kev”” then began telling me about a couple of good lookin’ nurses he’d met. He got out of ICU today but has a long way to go. Estimated impact speed at 35mph.

God has a special place for Philip and it must be the hospital. Hope this is his last one Kevin! He won't have room for anymore wreck wing patches. Glad he is out of ICU and doing well.
                                      How's the bike? Are the tire treads worth a trip up to Hot Springs?
                                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Evenin all!
                                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                        2014 FLHXS
                                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                                          Evenin all!
                                          Hey you!!!
                                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide