Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evenin all! Home from out west! Its Coors-Light-Time!
    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Where`d everbody go ?
      Nice morning here, goint to go look at what it will require to get a front porch jacked up, the foundation walls removed from under it, forms set and new walls poured. Other wise I`d stick around and enjoy the company.
      Ear Tag no. 00030
      MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
      Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
      If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
      The missing link
      http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Evening Herd. Got my first ride in this spring and knocked off just shy of 200 miles on the bike. Nice day here, felt really good to roll around. Took a run down to my favorite kielbasa shop and stocked up on goodies for the Easter weekend, Hawaiian sticks, a half dozen rings of fresh kielbasa and three pounds of loaf/lunch meat. Most of this gets froze to enjoy at up coming fire pit nights.
        Mark

Comment

• howdy all. Had a nice day outside today. A little cool to start with, but ended up nice. I spent all day working on my new deck. I honestly would have worked till dark, but I ran out of deck screws around 6:00. I have to work tomorrow, so will try to run across town after work to pick some up.
          Anywho, here are some progress pics.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	getting there 1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1245766Click image for larger version

Name:	getting there 2.jpg
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	1245767

Name:	getting there 3.jpg
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	1245768Click image for larger version

Name:	getting there 4.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	1245769

Name:	getting there 5.jpg
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1245770 In the 4th pic, the small offset you see (18 inch by 5 foot) is where my grill will sit, and in the last picture, at the left you see a 4 foot by 6 foot offset, this is where the steps will be, running parallel to the deck.

Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

• Mornin everyone!
            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
            2014 FLHXS
            U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Hey Herd!

Deck is looking good Brother Josh! Gonna be a cool place to enjoy some grillin’ And chillin’!

Julie is finally on the mend, and we finally got out on the bikes together for a nice easy 150 yesterday. Felt good to be out riding together again!

Heading off to Church, have a good one today everyone
              Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
              '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• G'mornin All.

Thanks Bob. It's been slow going, but it's getting there

Happy Monday Folks!
                Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

• Good morning everyone.
                  No work today, the lady that owns the house is working on some kind of a grant and asked to not be disturbed. Oh well, the work and hours will be there whenever I get over there and get started.
                  44 to 58 for this day, and cloudy, My plans for Wednesday might have to get halted, looks like rainin duh forecast.
                  It is off to the Verizon store, the wifeys android phone is not wanting to connect through wifi and comes with nothing but blank pages upon trying to get anywhere with data turned off. Believe Me, social media is her life.
                  Ear Tag no. 00030
                  The missing link

Comment

• Morning Herd
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Morning Herd

Hey Bob - you in the path of them tornados this morning? Check in. We got a mess at our place. A big pine snapped off and few across the road on power lines, starting a brush fire. Luckily the woods are wet and it did not spread too far before the fire guys came. The yard is a mess, just after I spent a week and a half after work and weekends getting it cleaned up form winter. Our power has been out since the tree fell, around 1:30. I got to work but need to go home a noon to see if power is back on or not, might need to take some frozen stuff to family to hold for me. Just made a Keibasa run too...
                      Mark

Comment

• Happy Monday y'all.

Ironhead That's looking like a DANCE HALL AND SALOON!!!!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Hey Everyone,

We were in the tornado warning zone but thankfully that didn’t happen. We did get the craziest thunderstorm come through last night tho, really shook the old house as some of those boomers were right over us! It was getting pretty exciting for a little while! Hope the power comes back up soon Mark, we’ve been stocking up for the Easter dinner Sunday, it’d be a drag if we lost ours now for sure!
                          Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
                          '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• Heading out. Have a Blessed evening everyone.
                            Jeff
                            09 FLHRCI
                            Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                              Hey Everyone,

We were in the tornado warning zone but thankfully that didn’t happen. We did get the craziest thunderstorm come through last night tho, really shook the old house as some of those boomers were right over us! It was getting pretty exciting for a little while! Hope the power comes back up soon Mark, we’ve been stocking up for the Easter dinner Sunday, it’d be a drag if we lost ours now for sure!
                              I'm glad they missed ya. We have a couple confirmed F1's that went through north of us and a lot of shear damage. As I write this still no power at home, my wife stayed home today and says the power company has been up and down our road all day tinkering. We have a gas heating stove in the house if it does not come back on tonight. Looks like a trip to the in-laws for a shower though.

Hey Jeff!
                              Seeya Jeff!

Mark

Comment

• Evenin everyone!
                                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                2014 FLHXS
                                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• We had warnings last weekend but momma nature made it PERFECT starting Sunday!
                                  2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                  HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Mornin everyone!
                                    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                    2014 FLHXS
                                    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Morning Herd
                                      Jeff
                                      09 FLHRCI
                                      Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Good morning everyone.
                                        Mark, seems You faired better than some, good to know You made it through without too much loss.
                                        Dont know what I`m going to do today, got the welder trailer finished and moved out of the garage and no money to start anything else, guess I`ll hang out in the ROKU and self entertain with movies.
                                        Watched the passion yesterday, for the second time, that is a must see if You have not seen it, I think that other newer movie, Risen, could be the second part of that show.
                                        Ear Tag no. 00030
                                        The missing link

Comment

• Afternoon Herd

National Weather Service confirms we had 3 tornado's pass through the area, closest once to us was about 8 miles as the crow flys. We are not used to those around here, but they are becoming more common. We have not gone more than 4 days without rain or snow since last June, 2018 and the world is saturated. I'm beginning to wonder about climate change....all I want is 10 days of nice weather for HS!!!
                                          Mark

Comment

Working...
                                          X