Sold my bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my bike

A couple weeks ago. Still trying to adjust to life without it. Not sure if or when I will get another one. Hope y'all will still let me hang around.
    HERD MEMBER #00027
    Riding for LT. Tim Campbell (LEO)
    In Memory of Rubberdown RIP HERD #00019
    In Memory of Betsy
    In Memory of Sabrina

That's a tough one Kirby. I'll be honest, I almost sold mine because I hate riding around here. I sure hope you hang around and visit. How far is HS from you this year? Love to see you and your beautiful bride again.
    Wanda
    HERD Member #00180 • Proud HS III, IV, and V survivor.
    A DREAM. A VISION. A QUEST. (In memory of Big Mike)

Comment

Originally posted by krcampbell View Post
      A couple weeks ago. Still trying to adjust to life without it. Not sure if or when I will get another one. Hope y'all will still let me hang around.
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

As for the hanging around part, I hope you do! Hell! When I sold mine, I hung around and posted up bicycle rides here for two years!

Life changes... circumstances change, but we're family here. Please do.

When I sold mine? I hot-footed it to the bank, hit a tire store for a much needed refresh on momma's ride, and then, home a couple hours later, I looked at the garage and thought, "What have I done?"

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

Originally posted by krcampbell View Post
          Once a Herdster, always a Herdster....I too hope you can stop by this summer so we can meet up.
          Mark

Comment

Yeah, do not run away just because You sold Your bike. You never know when the next one will pop into Your life, one of those deals You just can not refuse.
            A friend stopped by Friday, he has now told Me he will let Me have his shovelhead for four grand, guess I better get My 20 foot utility trailer listed for sale, that`d cover the most of the price.
            Ear Tag no. 00030
            MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
            Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
            If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
            The missing link
            http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

Once a Herdster, always a Herdster....I too hope you can stop by this summer so we can meet up.
              Me too! It would be great to see and talk with you and your wife again Kirby! I enjoyed our conversations over dinner in Fontana Resort during HS 3!
              Mike
              Official HERD Member #00164
              '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

Always good to have you around, whether you have a ride in your garage or not!
                A.K.A. Chad
                Official Ear Tag #163
                Official Member Paracord Posse
                2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
                "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
                "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

Comment

Working...
                X