• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May-Day May-day... May Roll Call

G'mrnin Y'all
    Happy first day of May
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Morning Josh! Looks like you and me so far, you got the coffee going?

Leaving in a couple of hours for Lake George and the beautiful Adirondacks! Always fun to launch on a Road Trip!
    Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
    '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

coffee is hot, but running out quickly, on my 4th cup so far

Enjoy your day Bob, I'm going to work. But it's much better to be going to work at this time than just coming home
      Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

Mornin gents!
        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
        2014 FLHXS
        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Howdy Brian
          Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

Morning Bri! Good to hear that the day shift is official Josh, welcome back to the real world, weve missed ya!
            Bob

Westchester County, NY

Comment

Hey J! Have a great day!
              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
              2014 FLHXS
              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                Morning Bri! Good to hear that the day shift is official Josh, welcome back to the real world, weve missed ya!
                Hiya Bob. Hope things are good your way!
                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                2014 FLHXS
                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Yeah - Life Is Good! Ive got a little drama going on down at the Church, and it might be time for me to go my own way - but stuff always works out.
                  Howre you doing this fine morning?
                  Bob

Westchester County, NY

Comment

Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                    Yeah - Life Is Good! Ive got a little drama going on down at the Church, and it might be time for me to go my own way - but stuff always works out.
                    Howre you doing this fine morning?
                    Our winds finally died down.......now, we're lookin' at severe storms today with possible, hail and tornadoes........I hate tornadoes!
                    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                    2014 FLHXS
                    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Gotta git! Have a good one!
                      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                      2014 FLHXS
                      U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

And the winner is...Josh.

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Morning Herd
                          Jeff
                          09 FLHRCI
                          Herd Member #00045

Comment

Good morning Jeffrow!

Congratulations on the first shift work Ironhead .
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by B-Man View Post

Our winds finally died down.......now, we're lookin' at severe storms today with possible, hail and tornadoes........I hate tornadoes!
                              same here brother, been so windy the past week or so made riding home a little uncomfortable. Riding in to work was a blast though lol....That watch for tornadoes and severe weather extends all the way from north Texas to South Dakota I believe. Going to be an interesting couple of days for sure. I really do like this time of year though, kinda exciting lol.
                              Josh
                              Herd Member #00042
                              2017 Road Glide Ultra┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

Morning folks. Finally back on two wheels, been waaaaaaaay toooooo long.
                                x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
                                HERD member #66
                                HS I Survivor
                                HS II Survivor
                                HS III Survivor
                                HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

Morning all! Happy Tuesday. And happy first day of May, which I am still trying to get my head around. How is it May already??

Originally posted by DoubleJ View Post

same here brother, been so windy the past week or so made riding home a little uncomfortable. Riding in to work was a blast though lol....That watch for tornadoes and severe weather extends all the way from north Texas to South Dakota I believe. Going to be an interesting couple of days for sure. I really do like this time of year though, kinda exciting lol.
                                  Windy here too, which is expected this time of year, but I'll take a pass on the tornadoes! Yeesh. You and B and everyone else in the alley stay safe. Oh, and I'm debating Memorial Day - I have 4 days off so I'm trying to decide if I'm up to two 600-mile days traveling plus riding in between. Weather will play a part in the decision too.
                                  Kristy
                                  Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                                  Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

Hay all....beautiful 1st of May here, not a cloud in the sky, calm winds and mid 70's. Josh, glad you are back on 1st and living in the real world. And safe travels Bob, the 'daks are a beautiful area.
                                    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyGirl65 View Post
                                      Morning all! Happy Tuesday. And happy first day of May, which I am still trying to get my head around. How is it May already??

Windy here too, which is expected this time of year, but I'll take a pass on the tornadoes! Yeesh. You and B and everyone else in the alley stay safe. Oh, and I'm debating Memorial Day - I have 4 days off so I'm trying to decide if I'm up to two 600-mile days traveling plus riding in between. Weather will play a part in the decision too.
                                      That is what We live for, riding, rather it be going or coming from.

Good morning HERD.
                                      Rain here this morning, in duh 40s.
                                      The only snow that is left over here is where it was piled from the street cleanings. I wish We could get some more of that white crap, I miss it sooooo much.
                                      Now what toi do, maybe bake something. did brownies yesterday, wifey asked if I would make a batch of them keto diet pancakes, except for she lost the recipe. All I can remember about them is oatmeal, cottage cheese and eggs. guess I`ll get online and see if I can find it.
                                      After that, I think I`ll put on the rain gear and wash the truck, get off the winters film of dirt and mud.
                                      Ear Tag no. 00030
                                      MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                                      Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                                      If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                                      The missing link
                                      http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

HA, found the recipe.

3 large eggs
                                        1 cup cottage cheese (lactose-free if needed)
                                        3/4 cup rolled or quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
                                        1/4 cup ground flax meal* (optional)
                                        2 teaspoons sugar
                                        1 teaspoon cinnamon
                                        1 teaspoon vanilla extract
                                        1/2 teaspoon baking powder
                                        1/4 teaspoon salt
                                        1/2 cup blueberries
                                        milk (lactose free if needed), as needed
                                        syrup, for serving**

Directions
                                        1. In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients (except blueberries) until smooth. Gently stir in the blueberries with a spoon. Add milk to thin the batter to your liking (I add about 2 to 3 tablespoons). More milk may be added if the batter thickens up as the oats absorb the liquid.
                                        2. Heat a griddle to 350 degrees F or large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. For each pancake pour a little over a 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle. Flip when they start to bubble. Cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batches, spraying the griddle as needed.
                                        Ear Tag no. 00030
                                        MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                                        Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                                        If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                                        The missing link
                                        http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Working...
                                        X