• morning folks , I need my coffee
    1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

• I just need BACON and that's all.
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• I need Bacon too, Banjo sure took his sweet time this morning, I thought he got lost.
        1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

• He may be hung-over.
          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Morning Everyone!

The weather man is saying another 1-3 tonight....NOT TOO GOOD! LOL, but it sounds like well be back to 50 by the end of the week so hopefully this is the last of it.

Frank - I saw the rodeo once at Madison Square Garden in NYC. It was pretty wild! Those Bullriders are out of their minds!
            Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
            '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• morning Bob, this daylight saving time doesn't agree with me this morning !!! We have a chance of snow too
              1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

• Good morning herd.
                Hadda restful day yesterday, poitlick at church was real good, rest was good, sleep was good, now its time to get ready for work and that too is good.

Come on over Frank, I`ve not got waffles but I have pancakes, eggs and BACON.
                Ear Tag no. 00030
                MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                The missing link
                http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Yeah, Im struggling to wake up myself, but I sure did like the sun being up till 7! We had our Pot Luck yesterday too Marty, always a gastronomic delight
                  Bob

Westchester County, NY

Comment

• Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                    Morning Everyone!

The weather man is saying another 1-3 tonight....NOT TOO GOOD! LOL, but it sounds like well be back to 50 by the end of the week so hopefully this is the last of it.

Frank - I saw the rodeo once at Madison Square Garden in NYC. It was pretty wild! Those Bullriders are out of their minds!

That is crazy. We are getting 0'' of precipitation and zero snow but it's going to be 65 today.
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

That is crazy. We are getting 0'' of precipitation and zero snow but it's going to be 65 today.
                      Now you cut me deep! Well be there soon enough I guess. I just heard that they officially changed the rules and are opening a Spring Blackfish season, Ive gotta get busy getting the vessel ready for launch! Season opens 4/01.

Funniest part of that rodeo in NYC was - theres this little dive bar about a block down from the garden where everyone stops for a few pops and a bite before a game. So me and my buddy go rolling in for a burger and a couple and the whole bar was lined with dusty cowboys having a few in between their events!

laughed our asses off. After we saw the rodeo my friend said Man, No wonder they were all in the bar, Id have to be pretty well lit before you got me on one of those things too!
                      Bob

Westchester County, NY

Comment

• Morning Herd. No snow at my house but 8-10 inches in Lexington. Come on Spring!
                        Jeff
                        09 FLHRCI
                        Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Morning all! I'd say happy Monday, but that's a total oxymoron.

Originally posted by Firenailer View Post

Funniest part of that rodeo in NYC was - theres this little dive bar about a block down from the garden where everyone stops for a few pops and a bite before a game. So me and my buddy go rolling in for a burger and a couple and the whole bar was lined with dusty cowboys having a few in between their events!

laughed our asses off. After we saw the rodeo my friend said Man, No wonder they were all in the bar, Id have to be pretty well lit before you got me on one of those things too!
                          Bob, I used to work at the national headquarters of the PRCA - and you're not wrong, those roughstock riders are a little off! But it's freaking hilarious to go to Vegas during National Finals when the whole town is crawling with cowboys. :)
                          Kristy
                          Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                          Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

• Good afternoon Herd!

Bob reported the weather right, 1 - 3" tonight and cold all week.

We get the rodeo circuit here in Benton Township each July. Actually they have stuff happening all summer, July is the official rodeo week with the out of towners. Yeah, them boys ain't right....
                            Mark

Comment

• Afternoon everyone. I hate mondays.
                              OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                              2014 FLHXS
                              U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• How long til Herdstock? I need a long ride!
                                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                2014 FLHXS
                                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Afternoon Mark, Kristy and Brian
                                  Jeff
                                  09 FLHRCI
                                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                                    How long til Herdstock? I need a long ride!
                                    loooong time till HS. But only 10 weeks until Oklahoma!
                                    Josh
                                    Herd Member #00042
                                    2017 Road Glide Ultra┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

• Hi Jeff, Brian. Man, for me March is a tough month. Spring is, just out of reach.
                                      Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Firenailer View Post

Don't need alcohol to do something stupid and dangerous, but then again, you don't need a car to travel, but it helps
                                        Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

• Heading out. Have a Blessed evening everyone.
                                          Jeff
                                          09 FLHRCI
                                          Herd Member #00045

Comment

Working...
                                          X