This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'mornin folks.

It's a bit warmer today. 18 now, the guessers at accuweather say we will get to 41 later today
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

• Mornin everyone
      OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
      2014 FLHXS
      U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• good morning Josh , Brian

we got cold again but not as cold as you two,
        1986 FXR 2015 Road Glide

Member #00014

Comment

• Mornin Mike. We're sittin at 18į here this mornin. Did I read you got up to 70į???
          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
          2014 FLHXS
          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Gotta git ready for work. Mike, have a good one......be safe.......talk at ya later.
            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
            2014 FLHXS
            U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Morning Herd
              Jeff
              09 FLHRCI
              Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Good morning Jeff, Herdsters!
                Mark
                HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver
                Wndchsr, catch you in the breeze my friend

Comment

• Morning all, happy day that is no longer the M-word. Yesterday was long and I hate starting the week like that. Today I can't get anything done for the constant interruptions. Ugh.
                  Kristy
                  Official HERD Member #00205

'09 Softail Deluxe - Mojo
                  Stage 1, dyno, no major mods but it's shiny!

Comment

• Afternoon Mark and Kristy
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Good morning HERDerites.
                      Another fine day here, sun is out and bright,was eight below this morning, warming some, not sure to what though.
                      Have some packed on snow to remove from a sidewalk, then back to loafing.
                      Ear Tag no. 00030
                      MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                      Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                      If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                      The missing link
                      http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Afternoon everyone. Hope tuesday is treating everyone well.
                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• What's up Doc?
                          Mark
                          HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver
                          Wndchsr, catch you in the breeze my friend

Comment

• Hey Everyone - we got all the way up to 35 but it was sunny so I spent another hour on the Moto sickle to go get lunch and just putt around again today. Didnít go very far but this time of year itís a treat to be out at all!

Im getting a bit of cabin fever so every day outside is a GOOD one!
                            Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
                            '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• Afternoon Marty, Brian and Bob
                              Jeff
                              09 FLHRCI
                              Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
                                Hey Everyone - we got all the way up to 35 but it was sunny so I spent another hour on the Moto sickle to go get lunch and just putt around again today. Didnít go very far but this time of year itís a treat to be out at all!

Im getting a bit of cabin fever so every day outside is a GOOD one!
                                Nice!
                                Jeff
                                09 FLHRCI
                                Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Heading out. Have a Blessed evening everyone.
                                  Jeff
                                  09 FLHRCI
                                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Evenin everyone! Looks like we got us a broken water main in town......evidently broke last night........found it this mornin.........estimated 500,000 water has run down the storm drain.......they were s'pose to fix it today.........not done yet and has been running water all day.........my older brother who got the call to fix it estimates 1,000,000 gallons have run to this time.......the city doesn't know where the valves are to shut it down and they said they'd look tomorrow..........older brother estimates 2M-2.5M gallons will went down the storm drain before its fixed tomorrow. what a waste!
                                    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                    2014 FLHXS
                                    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Man View Post
                                      Evenin everyone! Looks like we got us a broken water main in town......evidently broke last night........found it this mornin.........estimated 500,000 water has run down the storm drain.......they were s'pose to fix it today.........not done yet and has been running water all day.........my older brother who got the call to fix it estimates 1,000,000 gallons have run to this time.......the city doesn't know where the valves are to shut it down and they said they'd look tomorrow..........older brother estimates 2M-2.5M gallons will went down the storm drain before its fixed tomorrow. what a waste!
                                      wintertime water leaks are a B***H for utility workers.
                                      Buddies of mine use to run the utility repairs for the small town I use to live in. Frozen ground is hard on equipment, and digging frozen ground near a pipe can sometimes cause more problems than the one they are digging up. Let alone working in the elements, while getting wet....
                                      Hope your brother can get it found and fixed easily
                                      Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironhead View Post

wintertime water leaks are a B***H for utility workers.
                                        Buddies of mine use to run the utility repairs for the small town I use to live in. Frozen ground is hard on equipment, and digging frozen ground near a pipe can sometimes cause more problems than the one they are digging up. Let alone working in the elements, while getting wet....
                                        Hope your brother can get it found and fixed easily
                                        Hi J. My brother does the bidding for VanKirk Brothers.....Village of Clay Center doesn't have the equipment or knowledge to fix this water break........they'll have VanKirks do it.......brother was ready to do it today but the imbeciles that work for the city can't figure out how to do chit!
                                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                        2014 FLHXS
                                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Hey y'all....Headed to Florida tomorrow evening and gonna bring my dad over for some days! My son is down yonder helping with mother and dad can use a break! I am excited I will spend time with him down here in Texas!

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                                          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Working...
                                          X