This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

Add a little Sweet Tea o the mix and ya got a party!
    Oh yeah! I hope to keep the snow totals down so I can do a little bow hunting tomorrow afternoon. I need more meat in the freezer.
    Jeff
    09 FLHRCI
    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyGirl65 View Post
      Morning all. TGIF. My thoughts are in Tennessee today.
      Morning Kristy. Amen!
      Jeff
      09 FLHRCI
      Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Originally posted by jirvin View Post

Oh yeah! I hope to keep the snow totals down so I can do a little bow hunting tomorrow afternoon. I need more meat in the freezer.
        Where ya hunting bow's at? Cabella's, Bass Pro Shops?
        Mark
        HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver
        Wndchsr, catch you in the breeze my friend

Comment

• How Do Herd?!

Its a beautiful balmy 58 degrees but raining to beat the band out there and then we're supposed to drop down to 10 degrees tomrrow night...I think Pot Hole Season should be arriving very very soon!

Not much happening here except for indoor stuff, re grouted the shower this morning so I'm thinking its lunch time!

If you're looking to fish Josh, we might have to get you to NY this summer, if we get Bagger and Deuce we can make it a mini Herdstock Riding and Fishing Trip. I think that's about about the only other guys that are near here.
          Bob

Official HERD Member #00230

Westchester County, NY
          '17 FLHXS Street Glide Special

Comment

• Any day fishing is a good day fishing.

as long as it's at least 65 degrees that is
            Ride in Peace Wndchsr

Comment

• Originally posted by Firenailer View Post
              How Do Herd?!

Its a beautiful balmy 58 degrees but raining to beat the band out there and then we're supposed to drop down to 10 degrees tomrrow night...I think Pot Hole Season should be arriving very very soon!

Not much happening here except for indoor stuff, re grouted the shower this morning so I'm thinking its lunch time!

If you're looking to fish Josh, we might have to get you to NY this summer, if we get Bagger and Deuce we can make it a mini Herdstock Riding and Fishing Trip. I think that's about about the only other guys that are near here.
              There is RoadKing, (Henry) who I believe is near you Bob. You fish the river or the sound, or both? I have not done any riding in that part of NY, I bet it is a nice area. I'm usually on I84 ans shoot into CT or go more upstate NY. Or avoid NY altogether due to helmet laws and gun regulations. They frown on the 50 cal. mounted on the handlebars.... Lets start tossing some dates out there. Or we could always go into Western PA or WV, to include the Indiana/NC and OH folks...and Wanda and Mike in IL. We talked about regional meetups last year. For last year slipped by before I knew it.
              Mark
              HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver

Comment

• Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post

Where ya hunting bow's at? Cabella's, Bass Pro Shops?
                haha. In my tree stand hopefully!
                Jeff
                09 FLHRCI
                Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Afternoon Bob and Josh
                  Jeff
                  09 FLHRCI
                  Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Heading out a little early to get ahead of the ice and snow. Have a Blessed weekend everyone.
                    Jeff
                    09 FLHRCI
                    Herd Member #00045

Comment

• Headed home on an earlier flight and before the storm too.
                      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

• Evenin everyone! Just got home from out west. A cold, snowy, cold day........did I mention it was cold?
                        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Hi Brian....still 60 here and raining. Will be 20 in the morning. It was nice while it lasted.
                          Mark
                          HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver

Comment

• Hi Mark! Sounds like you're gonna get our weather tomorrow. Sorry bout that! I'm so ready for Spring so I can get out on the bike and clear a few things in my head.
                            OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                            2014 FLHXS
                            U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Brian, I snuck away for some late dinner. Patty made some cheese-steaks. Kind of late for that. Yeah I need warmth, dry ground and no salt on the roads. This season to date, maybe we had 4 inches spread over 2 months and the county must have spread all of Utah on our roads. Salt dust everywhere.
                              Mark
                              HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver

Comment

• No problem, Mark! I fell asleep and took a short nap. Same here......we have enuf salt on the roads, this morning was -1 and snow/ice was melting on the road.........I'd say they have enuf salt out.
                                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                2014 FLHXS
                                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sleeping at the keyboard too, going to make the crawl up to bed - later B.
                                  Mark
                                  HERDster #204

Ride On Larry Weaver

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
                                    Any day fishing is a good day fishing.

as long as it's at least 65 degrees that is
                                    A friend tells Me that, every hour a person spends fishing, is not taken from their lives. Get out there and go fishing My friends.
                                    Good morning HERD.
                                    No work today, so far. LOL
                                    Neighbor pulled up behind the wifey yesterday after she parked in the driveway. Told Her there is no brake lights on the truck. Out with the Buick, in with the truck, after being in the 70 degree garage all night, it is still dripping from melting snow.

Removed tail light assemblies, one burned out bulb and one bad circuit board. Parts ordered and will be delivered to the garage this morning. One of the perks for living in a smallish town.
                                    Great neices first burfday today, a big party is planned, lots of invites was sent out. I might go fishing.
                                    Oh wait, theres gonna be icecream and cake, maybe I will attend.
                                    It warmed up during the night, was only one below on the thermometer. House was hot inside, turned down the flame on the free standing fireplace, but not too much. LOL
                                    Ear Tag no. 00030
                                    MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                                    Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                                    If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                                    The missing link
                                    http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• OH wait a minit, I get to, for once, claim first one up.
                                      Ear Tag no. 00030
                                      MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                                      Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                                      If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                                      The missing link
                                      http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

• Morning herd, been a while.... been busy with home projects and such. Made it my New Years resolution to spend some more time on here. Miss you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Cool -2 deg here.
                                        OFFICIAL HERD Member #185
                                        2012 Ultra Classic CVO

Comment

• Mornin Marty, Don and everyone!
                                          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                                          2014 FLHXS
                                          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Working...
                                          X