Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY TIDDA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HEY TIDDA

    where is Fred?

    was an awesome pleasure to meet and ride with both of you, I figure he needs to be here to earn his ear tag:moo
    Ride in Peace Wndchsr


    www.my.doterra.com/jbush

  • #2
    Don't tell me he got lost again!
    HERD Member #114
    2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
    When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
    If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

    AKA: DAN

    Comment


    • #3
      Alright...what's the story on the Honda pilot getting lost?
      #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!


      I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

      Comment


      • #4
        ??????????????????????????????????????? Tidda??????????????Fred???????????????????
        OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
        With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
        FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
        RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

        Comment


        • #5
          Fred wasn't the Honda pilot, he was on a Heritage. He got lost after he got stuck at the gas station while on the ride. Really cool guy would fit in here great.
          Last edited by Cookie; 05-25-2010, 08:06 PM.
          HERD Member #114
          2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
          When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
          If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

          AKA: DAN

          Comment


          • #6
            Dammit...thought I was figuring oit all out. LMAO

            OK...so what's the story of Fred getting lost. I've seen at least three references to that in the threads.
            #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!


            I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Fred was a great guy who was riding a Heratige and came with Toor and Stonecrab. He didnt really get lost, he decided at teh last minute to fuel up at a rest stop and no one really noticed until we stopped at he next stop. So we kind of left him behind.
              Herd Member #87
              US Navy Veteran

              Comment


              • #8
                :)
                A cool guy, should join the forum
                valve... check_valve... HERD #007
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless U.S. Troops
                __________________________________________________ ___
                => Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul <=

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
                  Fred was a great guy who was riding a Heratige and came with Toor and Stonecrab. He didnt really get lost, he decided at teh last minute to fuel up at a rest stop and no one really noticed until we stopped at he next stop. So we kind of left him behind.
                  Got it...thanks.

                  The Honda pilot rode with DDB....right?
                  #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!


                  I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    and he still ain't over it


                    2018 Road Glide
                    Member #00014

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
                      Got it...thanks.

                      The Honda pilot rode with DDB....right?
                      I'm pretty sure yes
                      HERD Member #114
                      2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
                      When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
                      If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

                      AKA: DAN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        and gold wing shmoldwing....Dan is the man, he rode the distance back home, in (shall we say) undesireable weather....on a sportster

                        You got my vote for balls of steel
                        Ride in Peace Wndchsr


                        www.my.doterra.com/jbush

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trying to keep the stories straight when I wasn't there..LOL

                          Not that it matters but i like that term...The Honda Pilot.
                          #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!


                          I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            and you had better be there next time Bonz, and be dragging Croc with ya
                            Ride in Peace Wndchsr


                            www.my.doterra.com/jbush

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
                              and gold wing shmoldwing....Dan is the man, he rode the distance back home, in (shall we say) undesireable weather....on a sportster

                              You got my vote for balls of steel
                              Dave sent a text similar to that, called me a trooper for doing the trip on the sporty with no rain gear. Next time the wife asks if I want the rain gear I'm not gonna say NO. It was a tough task but mission accomplished! Thanks for the vote though.
                              HERD Member #114
                              2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
                              When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
                              If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

                              AKA: DAN

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
                                Got it...thanks.

                                The Honda pilot rode with DDB....right?
                                Yep and he was a great guy as well.
                                Herd Member #87
                                US Navy Veteran

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                  Dave sent a text similar to that, called me a trooper for doing the trip on the sporty with no rain gear. Next time the wife asks if I want the rain gear I'm not gonna say NO. It was a tough task but mission accomplished! Thanks for the vote though.
                                  Gets my vote as well Dan.
                                  Herd Member #87
                                  US Navy Veteran

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
                                    Yep and he was a great guy as well.
                                    Definately was, and he may just have a Harley by the next meeting.
                                    HERD Member #114
                                    2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
                                    When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
                                    If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

                                    AKA: DAN

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by wndchsr View Post
                                      Gets my vote as well Dan.
                                      Thanks!
                                      HERD Member #114
                                      2007 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
                                      When all else fails, GET A BIGGER HAMMER!
                                      If common sense was so common, wouldn't everyone have it?

                                      AKA: DAN

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                        Definately was, and he may just have a Harley by the next meeting.
                                        Thats what he was saying, especially after he won that HD decal in the give away.
                                        Herd Member #87
                                        US Navy Veteran

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X
                                        😀
                                        🥰
                                        🤢
                                        😎
                                        😡
                                        👍
                                        👎