New from Tn and Ky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Tn and Ky

Hello all, I am a newbie, just signed up. I ride a FXDL 2008 with 32K miles, mainly stock. No great improvements except for riding comfort. Will be riding in the 4 day "Some Gave All" ride in Ky this weekend with about 200 other bikes. Yes I have post on ther forums, not many. I mainly read alot but I will jump in if I think I can contribute.

By the way, how do you guys know what Herd number you are?

Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
    Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
    Official HERD Member #00139

Welcome to the forum!

Jump in even if you don't have anything to contribute...that's what the majority of us do anyway. LOL
    #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Oiltrash View Post
      Hello all, I am a newbie, just signed up. I ride a FXDL 2008 with 32K miles, mainly stock. No great improvements except for riding comfort. Will be riding in the 4 day "Some Gave All" ride in Ky this weekend with about 200 other bikes. Yes I have post on ther forums, not many. I mainly read alot but I will jump in if I think I can contribute.

By the way, how do you guys know what Herd number you are?

Check with Boss, he can help ya out with that.. and welcome from OH
      Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
      Very Proud member #99
      Official Herd Hugger
      Count your life by smiles, not tears:
      Count your age by friends, not years.
      Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

:newbieWelcome
        Member #125 (Becky)
        NEVER GO FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FLY

Comment

A anything to contribute? I didn't know that was a prerequsit for posting and if you read some posts you will see nobody does either. That requirement would shut the site down for lack of activity. Just jump the fence, run around with the Herd and graze awhile. Welcome. Virginian out.
          2010 Ultra Limited/Merlot/Cherry
          Official HERD Member #00134

Comment

Welcome
            Brian J. Herd# 00070 2009 Ultra Classic

Comment

welcome
              Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Welcome from NC
                2018 Road Glide
                Member #00014

Comment

Welcome to the forum and yes as Glenalt mentioned above, there is no prerequisite to posting. We have a database that keeps track of all the pertinent member information with a dedicated number for each member.

Enjoy your stay here!
                  2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                  HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Welcome OilTrash! We were all just there for our first gathering in Paintsville, KY. Did you hear us come through?

Comment

Welcome in
                      There is a special place in our hearts... Carved out for our memories
                      R.I.P. RubberDown
                      R.I.P. James "Jimbo"
                      Reese

Comment

Welcome from Southeast Tennessee.
                        Herd Member #87
                        US Navy Veteran

Comment

I am really a ways from Paintsville. Sorry, I did not hear you but with the bikes that travel this area, it would probably be difficult to tell who's who. I live in SE Ky and Central TN. I do alot of riding around/in Tn., S and SE Ky, Blue Ridge, Smokies etc.
                          I get the message though, I am real good at shootin the BS, so I will jump in with everyone every chance I get.

Comment

By the way, I moved back to Tn after 30+ years in Tx and La.

Comment

Originally posted by Oiltrash View Post
                              I am really a ways from Paintsville. Sorry, I did not hear you but with the bikes that travel this area, it would probably be difficult to tell who's who. I live in SE Ky and Central TN. I do alot of riding around/in Tn., S and SE Ky, Blue Ridge, Smokies etc.
                              I get the message though, I am real good at shootin the BS, so I will jump in with everyone every chance I get.
                              We'll see.....we have more than a few card carrying professionals around here. LOL
                              #00038 MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

I listen to the voices in my wives head that tell her to tell me what to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X