No announcement yet.

New to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big D, Midnight Oil is an ripper of a band. Glad it it never get as cold as where you are here.

B-Man, Thanks for the help.

Unimoose, Me I am a Rugby fan all the way. I support the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. The all Blacks are the New Zealand National team.
    2018 Softail Lowrider
    Fair dinkum hangin for arvo tinnies
    Navy Veteran

Comment

Welcome from the Nashville, Tennessee area where are all anxiously awaiting Spring

Comment

Welcome from Chicago Fox. Just dug out from almost two feet of snow. Iím ready for spring...bad
        x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
        HERD member #66
        HS I Survivor
        HS II Survivor
        HS III Survivor
        HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fox74 View Post
          G'day guys and gals,

I am new to this forum. I ride 2018 Softail Lowrider. Living in the land down under were it is 45C / 113F today. Knocked of early and having few cold ones.
          Welcome to the forum Fox! I know too many blokes out in Australia and all are mischievous but in a good way! In fact a very close friend of mine come to the States from Brisbane and stays here for a long weekend. Dude can't hang but that's another story.

Then you have your local band (PECOS RED) that is going to make a name of themselves here in the States! They are like family to me! Well...Half of AU is my family since I'm from the great state of Texas!

Post pictures of your Lowrider when you can. We like pictures around this joint.
          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Welcome from Maryland Fox. Australia is the only other country I hope to visit before I cease to exist...
            John
            Herd member #20
            2005 Ultra Classic
            Does my Heaven burn like Hell on you?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fox74 View Post
              Big D, Midnight Oil is an ripper of a band. Glad it it never get as cold as where you are here.

B-Man, Thanks for the help.

Unimoose, Me I am a Rugby fan all the way. I support the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. The all Blacks are the New Zealand National team.
              It was funny, he was Australian but was a bigger all Blacks fan. I still catch some rugby now and then here.
              Joe the One Antlered Moose
              Herd member number 00098
              Combat Vets Motorcycle Association # 19938

Comment

Welcome from Ohio, Fox. We are watching the snow flurry here. It will be 70F later this week, and I'm itching to get a ride in.

Great sport, Rugby. I have two nephews that helped get a program going here. They absolutely love the game and the bond formed between all players.

My older nephew is a hooker at 4'8" tall. You should see him in the scrum.

Anywhoo, welcome to our family and watch not to step in the patties.
                Official HERD Member #00226
                "We might as well give up and run, if we let'em take our God and guns"!!! 2nd amendment isn't 2nd class!

Comment

Welcome from just East of NYC Fox74!
                  Mike
                  Official HERD Member #00164
                  '00 Softail Deuce "Tribal Mistress" - Gone but never forgotten!

Current Ride - '17 Road Glide (Ultra) Special - 107ci Stage 1, Ultra Tour-Pak, fairing lowers, saddlebag guards, blacked out front end and exhaust, more changes to come!

Comment

Hello Fox74, welcome from the arcrtic region of Montana.
                    We just are coming out of some temps that hovered below 25 degrees below zero, warming trend now, almost twenty five above.
                    To post pics of Your ride and scenery, which We would all like to see, click on the little square looking thing at the top right of the reply box, with the fish hook hanging in it, next to the capitol A, then You can load pics. direct from Your computer into the HERD forum.
                    Ear Tag no. 00030
                    MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                    Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                    If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                    The missing link
                    http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Y'all scared him away already?

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Y'all scared him away already?

Tat just seems to happen ocassionally.
                        Ear Tag no. 00030
                        MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
                        Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
                        If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
                        The missing link
                        http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Working...
                        X