lol oldie but good one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol oldie but good one.

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother? Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.' The interview ended.
    Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
    2014 FLHXS
    U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Gotta love Ted!

Speakin' of Ted, did you hear Jimmy (2nd worst president ever) Carter blame Ted (worst senator ever) for his inability to get commie health care implemented during Jimmy's one and only (thank goodness) term? I laughed my arse off when he said that!
      H1E2R8D

Comment

Working...
      X