Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob and Lynda

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bob and Lynda

    Bob and Lynda were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and
    explaining the phenomenon of "mixed emotions". Bob turned to Lynda and said, " that's a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that
    will make me happy and sad at the same time.

    LYNDA said: "Out of all your friends, you have the biggest weiner."
    Ear Tag no. 00030

  • #2
    Sounds like My EX then when she got mad she woud tell me she lied an I had the littlest weiner
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vlade View Post
      Sounds like My EX then when she got mad she woud tell me she lied an I had the littlest weiner
      I hada wife like that once,told her to line um up and We`d compaare,She never used tht one again.:laughout the lie I mean.
      She didnt smile much but She sure hada nicemouth.
      Ear Tag no. 00030

      Comment


      • #4
        Like one chick I got busy with,,Too much tequila,,
        We ripped off the clothes she says "what ?? who you gonna please with that thing ?"
        I said "me",,
        She came back next weekend,,,
        Herd #124
        Age 10 and holding
        Official Herd Poser

        Comment


        • #5
          My Ex-wife changed her name to Lynda?
          OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
          With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
          FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
          RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

          Comment


          • #6
            I never wanted em coming back to many weekends,was`nt into having one gets attached to Me,One did so I had to prove to Her how unattached I was to her,She warnt a happy camper towards me for a while,She even called me a hore.erbox:laughout:laughout:laughout
            I did`nt leter get close enough to gets anymore attached after that.
            Ear Tag no. 00030

            Comment


            • #7
              That is too funny for words!!!!!


              :):):):):)
              08 FLSTC - cus we likes to ride! HERD#146 - Thanks Classy! USN - Retired
              When I wear an "Old Navy" shirt, it is not a fashion statement, it is just a statement.
              Looking at life from the back of the HERD....All I see is...well, you know! :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
                I never wanted em coming back to many weekends,was`nt into having one gets attached to Me,One did so I had to prove to Her how unattached I was to her,She warnt a happy camper towards me for a while,She even called me a hore.erbox:laughout:laughout:laughout
                I did`nt leter get close enough to gets anymore attached after that.
                Was you a hore Marty Boss wants to know
                THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vlade View Post
                  Sounds like My EX then when she got mad she woud tell me she lied an I had the littlest weiner
                  Mine didn't have to be mad.
                  Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
                  Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
                  Official HERD Member #00139

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                    2014 FLHXS
                    U.S. NAVY Veteran

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My Ex cheated on me for years .... Now I am retired on a good pension , living in a new executive house and riding a new harley...."AND SHE AIN"T GOT NOTHING"... Life is Good!!!

                      wave :fatbob
                      Chris (Steveston)
                      Herd # 93
                      Retired Navy Vet

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ya I can jus say if she comes back with an "I'm so soorry I was an ass" story,, dont buy it
                        THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
                        How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I ain't got no ex. I feel cheated! Got a new Harley though.
                          H1E2R8D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by steveston View Post
                            My Ex cheated on me for years .... Now I am retired on a good pension , living in a new executive house and riding a new harley...."AND SHE AIN"T GOT NOTHING"... Life is Good!!!

                            wave :fatbob
                            You have it really nice there....
                            .
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vlade View Post
                              Was you a hore Marty Boss wants to know
                              UUUUHHHHHhhhhhh,Nope,I just give it aaaaaaall away.erbox:laughout:laughout:laughout
                              Ear Tag no. 00030

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X