Went to the doctor today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the doctor today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wake up this morning and my g/f tells me I look terrible. I told her I felt great but she said.. "James you look terrible" I look in the mirror and she was right. I went to work and a few co workers tell me the same thing. I look terrible. Funny cause I feel great. I finally decided to go to the doc about noon after hearing it all morning about how terrible I look. I got an appointment and he agreed I look terrible. He ran some test but could not believe I felt great for as bad as I looked. He grabbed one of his medical books and started looking up the symptoms. Looks good feels good... Nope Looks bad feels bad... Nope Looks good feels bad... Nope.. Finally he found it.. Looks bad feels good.. Turns out I'm a vagina......
    2007 FLHT #00008

:)

........................................__........ ..............................................
    .................................,-~*`»lllllll`*~,................................... ...............
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll»`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.....................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(»`*,`,...............................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................\,-*`»,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .............
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)»`~,. ...................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........»```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
    ALARCOGAILINIAKSKYMDMIMNMSMONENMNCOHOKPASDTNTXUTWV WIWYsm.jpg
    Josh #00042
    R.I.P. Dad 1951-2015

Comment

:dan:dan:dan:dan
      Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Originally posted by facn8me View Post
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wake up this morning and my g/f tells me I look terrible. I told her I felt great but she said.. "James you look terrible" I look in the mirror and she was right. I went to work and a few co workers tell me the same thing. I look terrible. Funny cause I feel great. I finally decided to go to the doc about noon after hearing it all morning about how terrible I look. I got an appointment and he agreed I look terrible. He ran some test but could not believe I felt great for as bad as I looked. He grabbed one of his medical books and started looking up the symptoms. Looks good feels good... Nope Looks bad feels bad... Nope Looks good feels bad... Nope.. Finally he found it.. Looks bad feels good.. Turns out I'm a vagina......
        +

Thank God you didnt turn blue....that would have been a whole new ball game...................
        U.S. Army "Retired"
        (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

I told you guys he was a pussy...

Comment

Originally posted by WideOpen View Post
            U.S. Army "Retired"
            (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Originally posted by WideOpen View Post
              But I FEEL great!!!
              2007 FLHT #00008

Comment

I am a Male Lesbian !

:troop1
                Herd #124
                Age 10 and holding
                Official Herd Poser

Comment

How do ya smell?
                  H1E2R8D

Comment

Originally posted by Rainrider View Post
                    How do ya smell?
                    With Me nose.:laughout:laughout:laughout
                    Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

:fatbob:fatbob:fatbob:fatbob:fatbob
                      OLD SKOOL BIKERS RULE, WE DO WHAT IT TAKES AND LIKE IT!!!
                      With age comes wisdom, yeah right!
                      FIRST "HERD BIKE OF THE MONTH CLUB MEMBER"
                      RIP Rick.....Ride On Forever In Our Hearts My Brother!

Comment

OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                        2014 FLHXS
                        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarty51 View Post
                          With Me nose.:laughout:laughout:laughout

Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
                          Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
                          Official HERD Member #00139

Comment

Working...
                          X