The Great Frappe explosion of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Frappe explosion of 2010

My wife and I decided since our boys were out of town that we would go shopping. So we headed to the boro in my truck too much rain to ride today. We stopped by my wifes favorite store Liquidation Outlet. This is the place to find some real deals on toys, appliances, and electronics. So my wife picks up a Frappe maker and says " we can make these it will be easy and I love them", so we buy it. Went by Wal-mart to stock up on supplies and got stuck there for an hour because of the storm then headed home. We got home and decided we should try out this bad boy. So the first batch went ok but we noticed it was shooting the liquid out of the top while it was blending, so we figured the next batch we should just put in less liquid. I let my wife put the top on this time since she thought maybe i put it on wrong. here is what happened.

let just say from now on i will be affixing the lid. So if you ever buy one of these contraptions be sure to put the lid on correctly we have spent and hour cleaning up.
    Official HERD Member #00138

Whats a frape?
    THE NEGATIVE ONE no better don't click
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428
    How's my Spelin, CALL 1-800-BOSS to report my bad spelizin

Comment

Vlade, go to McDonalds and ask for one.

Bull, how did they taste ?
      Herd Member #65

Comment

Originally posted by vlade View Post
        Whats a frape?
        It has high fructose CORN syrup in it!!:)
        OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
        2014 FLHXS
        U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhurley View Post
          My wife and I decided since our boys were out of town that we would go shopping. So we headed to the boro in my truck too much rain to ride today. We stopped by my wifes favorite store Liquidation Outlet. This is the place to find some real deals on toys, appliances, and electronics. So my wife picks up a Frappe maker and says " we can make these it will be easy and I love them", so we buy it. Went by Wal-mart to stock up on supplies and got stuck there for an hour because of the storm then headed home. We got home and decided we should try out this bad boy. So the first batch went ok but we noticed it was shooting the liquid out of the top while it was blending, so we figured the next batch we should just put in less liquid. I let my wife put the top on this time since she thought maybe i put it on wrong. here is what happened.

let just say from now on i will be affixing the lid. So if you ever buy one of these contraptions be sure to put the lid on correctly we have spent and hour cleaning up.
          BH, looks like ya had some cleaning to do.......those lids are a bit tricky!!!!
          OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
          2014 FLHXS
          U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

No corn syrup in mine, it's kinda like iced coffee.

Comment

Geez! What ever happened to old fashioned cup of java....Too Funny..."Just Noticed" I love Folgers...
              Chris (Steveston)
              Herd # 93
              Retired Navy Vet

Comment

Holy Crap, Looks like a suicide bomber attacked a Starbucks... I take it you are bringing some Iced coffee to work on monday then...
                HERD # 00075
                08 Stage II 103 Ultra Classic
                USMC Veteran

Comment

I will say this was the second mess the first wasn't nearly as bad. But at least my wife finally mopped the floor LOL

Comment

Oh so it's kinda "boxed" coffee huh Imusta never got that far on the Stirbuks menu I generally see the exprsto and get that.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDogBagger View Post
                      Holy Crap, Looks like a suicide bomber attacked a Starbucks... I take it you are bringing some Iced coffee to work on monday then...

Yep if I can figure this contraption out. LOL. Tons of trail and errors

Comment

Has tons of caffeine and the good stuff too

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhurley View Post
                          Has tons of caffeine and the good stuff too
                          It aint GAY is it.???

Comment

Originally posted by vlade View Post
                            It aint GAY is it.???
                            Sounds gay but they are really good. That's the reason why we bought one to make them at home. That way I don't feel gay ordering one LOL

Comment

I'll make a deal with ya...I'll trade that frappe...uh frape....uh fancy burnt up coffee maker for a pressure cooker with an attitude...It's a fair trade, as they are both evil machines........

PM me for the insurance info.....................:):)
                              U.S. Army "Retired"
                              (Disabled Veteran)

Comment

Working...
                              X