Jokes on me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes on me...

Today while the Road King was gettin' a service, the wife and I went to do some shopping. We don't exactly walk at the same pace and Glo has a habit of stopping to look at anything (and everything) that might catch her attention.

I wandered into the store and latched onto the front of the cart when she followed as I usually do, sorta draggin' her along to try to get outta there on the same day we entered! After about 20 yards of tuggin' quite a bit harder that usual (figured she had a cart with a bum caster) I hear this polite voice, "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong wife". I turned to discover that I was easily winnin' a tug of war with a sweet little ol' lady that had followed me into the store while Glo pondered the brochures outside. Still don't understand the need to look at pictures of the stuff outside the store when you can just walk in and look at the real stuff.
    H1E2R8D

:cow:95Now that there is some funny chit!!
    Miles are on a road map, close to home is here
    Very Proud member #99
    Official Herd Hugger
    Count your life by smiles, not tears:
    Count your age by friends, not years.
    Old bikers don't gray, they CHROME OUT!!

Comment

Did you touch her or hold hands????
      2010 FLHX - Street Glide
      HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

thats awesome....
        sigpicHERD medic! #00039
        I am Jase's precious
        If you are what you eat, then I'm delicious!
        I miss you Rick, you goofball
        HPH- The Legend

Comment

Might need to check your prescribtion,just saying

2018 Road Glide
          Member #00014

Comment

That's hysterical!!!! Poor old lady. Good thing she wasn't testy and decide to slap you instead of being so polite!
            :laughout:laughout

Comment

hehehehe
              Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

:):):)
                OFFICIAL HERD MEMBER #83
                2014 FLHXS
                U.S. NAVY Veteran

Comment

thats focking hilarious! but made a very good point. why look at the pictures when you can see the real thing..............
                  Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rainrider View Post
                    Today while the Road King was gettin' a service, the wife and I went to do some shopping. We don't exactly walk at the same pace and Glo has a habit of stopping to look at anything (and everything) that might catch her attention.

I wandered into the store and latched onto the front of the cart when she followed as I usually do, sorta draggin' her along to try to get outta there on the same day we entered! After about 20 yards of tuggin' quite a bit harder that usual (figured she had a cart with a bum caster) I hear this polite voice, "Excuse me, I think you have the wrong wife". I turned to discover that I was easily winnin' a tug of war with a sweet little ol' lady that had followed me into the store while Glo pondered the brochures outside. Still don't understand the need to look at pictures of the stuff outside the store when you can just walk in and look at the real stuff.
                    Did you get her number
                    Official HERD Member #00137

Comment

Originally posted by bigun View Post
                      Did you get her number
                      Didn't realize you were lookin' Bigun. Sorry, I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time.
                      H1E2R8D

Comment

Hilarius, Rain! That's precious!!! And... what's wrong with a little browsing? You and my hubby sound like two peas in a pod. :)

Comment

Appalachian Redneck

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used and worn out, loudly proclaiming, "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Comment

ed:dan:dan:dan:dan
                            Ear Tag no. 00030

Comment

Working...
                            X