09' Road King Tour Pak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09' Road King Tour Pak

I'm looking for a 09' Road King Tour Pak. If anybody knows somebody that has one and is wanting to sell it let me know!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1266098
    Jeff
    09 FLHRCI
    Herd Member #00045

Are you replacing or adding it to your bike? I don't remember if you have one or not.

2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

I'm adding it. I found a dealer that still had one so should I delete this post?
      Jeff
      09 FLHRCI
      Herd Member #00045

Comment

Originally posted by jirvin View Post
        I'm adding it. I found a dealer that still had one so should I delete this post?

It's will disappear with time. Glad you found one!
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Glad you found one. I found one on Facebook Market Place up here, used for $400 I was going to tell you about. I would have helped broker the deal and set up the shipment.
          A.K.A. Chad
          Official Ear Tag #163
          Official Member Paracord Posse
          2012 FLHTK Ultra Limited
          "I talk a lot but don't say much, and I know it..."
          "If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog."

Comment

Jeff make sure the bolts used on the assembly are grade 8. I say this as I bought a Kuryackin (sp) kit to move the tourback back for more passenger room. The bolts supplied sheared off long before I reached torque spec. Kury supplied cheap hardware and would not stand behind the product when I tried to make a claim. Your sweetie could potentially fall off the back of the bike if the bolts failed, as the tour Pak now becomes her backrest.
            Mark
            HERDSTER 204
            09 FLHR
            16 FLHTK

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydawg12 View Post
              Glad you found one. I found one on Facebook Market Place up here, used for $400 I was going to tell you about. I would have helped broker the deal and set up the shipment.
              Thanks Chad! I appreciate the help!
              Jeff
              09 FLHRCI
              Herd Member #00045

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                Jeff make sure the bolts used on the assembly are grade 8. I say this as I bought a Kuryackin (sp) kit to move the tourback back for more passenger room. The bolts supplied sheared off long before I reached torque spec. Kury supplied cheap hardware and would not stand behind the product when I tried to make a claim. Your sweetie could potentially fall off the back of the bike if the bolts failed, as the tour Pak now becomes her backrest.
                Ok Mark. Thanks for the heads up!
                Jeff
                09 FLHRCI
                Herd Member #00045

Comment

Working...
                X