2016 Shift Arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Shift Arm

I was out riding with my buddy Rich (which some of you will remember from HS) and I noticed that he lost his heal shift arm. He said it just fell off one day. I know some of you remove them since you don't like them so I figured if anyone has one lying around, let me know what you want for it and we'll work something out. Appreciate it.
    x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
    HERD member #66
    HS I Survivor
    HS II Survivor
    HS III Survivor
    HS IV,V,VI wanted to go.....

George,

I will check to see if I have an extra in the garage! I know I gave the original one to Charles (CLL375) but somehow I inherited another one. If I find it, I'll send it to you!
    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Thanks Boss. Appreciate it.
      HERD member #66
      HS I Survivor
      HS II Survivor
      HS III Survivor

Comment

If one doesn't turn up... here's my SOP-

I stroll into any indy. Back in the back, there's this "box of parts" (bin, rack, drawer, whatever) places like this have all sorts of things. Aftermarket, OEM, mostly take-offs. I bet they would have one, reasonable. And they'll negotiate.

I've picked up a primary inspection cover, a brake pedal pad, some mirrors, and a derby cover that way, over the years.

~~

Bicycle shops have stuff like this, too. I was gifted with a offset handlebar... Counter guy was mulling over how much to charge me for the takeoff bar when I bragged on how much I LOVED those tires he sold me the week before. He grinned and handed the bar to me.

I have NO shame...

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT

2001 FXDX Superglide Sport. More horses than a feller would want

Official HERD Member #00192

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman

Comment

I have an OEM rear shift lever, one off a RK and one off a Limited. I could never get used to those things. PM me an address and give me a day or two to dig one out and I'll UPS it off to ya.
          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
            I have an OEM rear shift lever, one off a RK and one off a Limited. I could never get used to those things. PM me an address and give me a day or two to dig one out and I'll UPS it off to ya.
            Thanks for saving the day! I only have the rubber kicker'majobber and not the lever!
            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for looking Boss.
              HERD member #66
              HS I Survivor
              HS II Survivor
              HS III Survivor

Comment

George, Iwas digging through my parts bos and did find a heal shift, lever, Only one. It is missing the rubber kickomojabber and the bolt, pinch bolt. You are welocme to it, maybe Frank can still supply the rubber piece. Let me know please. Thanks.
                Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BaggerBum View Post
                  George, Iwas digging through my parts bos and did find a heal shift, lever, Only one. It is missing the rubber kickomojabber and the bolt, pinch bolt. You are welocme to it, maybe Frank can still supply the rubber piece. Let me know please. Thanks.
                  I can ship the rubber kickomojabber but let me walk to the garage and see if the bolt is in the package.
                  2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                  HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

OK...I found the kickomajobber and the lever with ALL the bolts. In fact, found a second lever as well.
                    Mark...if you don't mind, I will send the complete assembly.

George....Let me know if the 9909 office address is a good to mail the package. If not, send me a text with an address.
                    2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                    HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      OK...I found the kickomajobber and the lever with ALL the bolts. In fact, found a second lever as well.
                      Mark...if you don't mind, I will send the complete assembly.

George....Let me know if the 9909 office address is a good to mail the package. If not, send me a text with an address.
                      Mark

Comment

Thanks both. Boss, sent you a PM. Appreciate all the help.
                        HERD member #66
                        HS I Survivor
                        HS II Survivor
                        HS III Survivor

Comment

I'll send it out tomorrow....
                          2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                          HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

And by the way, this is for a right handed bike only. You know....Front brakes and throttle on the right side.....
                            2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                            HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

This past Saturday at our camp, every Labor Day Saturday, a group of us throw a chicken BBQ for the members, half chick, all the fix'ns, $8.00. We sell about 300, give or take. I make baked potatos over a fire. I got a 6 x 6 pit and a grill for the top, I can get about 175 per bake period. Ya have to keep turning them so they don't burn too bad. Hot and smokey job, on a humid 90 degree day. A new kid, 20th maybe, was hanging around wanting to help, a grandson of another newer camper, who is not tied to our little group pulling this BBQ off. I think he was more interested by the half of beer we had tapped. He was helping me, when I pulled the old Boy Scout scam on him, I asked him to go around camp asking to borrow a left handed smoke shifter to try and control the smokey fire we had....he was gone about an hour, came back empty handed, with a big grin on his face. "Ya got me" he said, LOL! Some folks would be pissed ya tricked them, he was just grinning. He will do alright with us.
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X