allen wrenches and BLOW guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allen wrenches and BLOW guns

2 blow guns and a bag full of allen wrenchs, some cheap, some not cheap, some rusty, some not rusty prolly 50 allen wrenches

a couple sockets 1/4 inch drive and a 5/8 spark plug socket craftsman and a stubby screwdriver.

15.00 shipped anywhere usa

paypal : [email protected] select money being sent for "gift" and paypal won't charge any fees
    Attached Files
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT .99 starting bid 4.95 shipping usps to the usa.
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

i still have this bag of allen wrenches and air blow gun, gonna thow in another hand full of allens i found. prolly enough to make a hole set of standad and metric. 10.00 shipped usa.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X