My Moving Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Moving Sale

these are the items i have for sale out of my house.. trying to make the last of the money i need for my new house.

I know some of these things are not easily shippable.. but i am listing them all here in case some one that is close would be willing to come pick them up or able to have them shipped by truck.

also i am listing them with a brief description and price, to save me time and bandwith here., If you are serious about an item please let me know and i will gladly email or PM you a pic or two, and work with you on shipping costs.

Ashley Britania Rose Four Post Bedroom Set King Size $2750 - this isnt going to fit in my new house. It has a four post carved bed with black finish in king size, dresser with marble top and mirror, and chest of drawers.

Antique Walnut Buffet/Sideboard $300- again wont fit in my new dining room. Has two doors, and three drawers that are lined to keep your silver nice!

Bio-Force Work out System $500

Antique Singer Sewing Machine with cabinet $100

Square Grand Piano $2750- needs a tuning but in great shape other wise. Again, no room in the new place.

Cast Iron Antique Parlour Stove $300- burns wood or coal, in great shape with all the trim pieces and gaskets intact.

Small Kitchen or workshop wood burning cast iron box stove $50 - has a little surface rust, but in over all good shape.

Ladies Icon Bombshell Jacket and matching Chaps Black $300- never worn still has the tags on. The jacket is a XXL- and the chaps are an XL- do not let that fool you. Icon items are notorious for running small (too bad i didnt know that when i bought them.) these will fit some one that is about a size 12 - 14 the jacket a 14-16 unless you are busty and then i would say 12 -14 again. The jacket is armoured and both pieces are flat black leather.

Coach Legacy Satchel in Pond. $250- this bag has a nice striped lining and has had some use but still in great shape. Original retal was over twice that. Was used about two seasons.

Men's Seiko Watch $100- was worn exactly one time. bought for an anniversary gift. Will need a battery, but any jeweler can replace it for a nominal fee. Probably about 10 dollars.

Olivia DeBerardinis Licorice Whips, Licorice Licks, Licorice Sticks- $500 all three pieces are framed together and are printed on a pearlescent paper. They are a printers proof matched numbered set. all of them are 3/5 and signed by the artist.

Bombe Chest Secretary $300- this is a bombe chest that looks like a chest of drawers but has a flip out that makes it a secretary desk in disguise.Brand new never used.

Lighted Curio Cabinet. $250- bought to display two Erte dolls that didnt quite fit. Brand New!

Mens Harley Jacket $100 XL Its made of leather and canvas. It has buckles on the sides to adjust the waist. I love this jacket but the sleeves are entirely too long for me!

Antique 1930's Radio $100- this radio is in great shape and gorgeous and actually WORKS!

Onyx Chess Set- $50 its white and pink and i do believe it came from mexico. Not sure. It was his. He left it here. I am selling it. LOL

Kenneth Cole Boots- New In Box. Size 10- $200 they were a gift. never worn. retail is $349 dollars. the price is still on the box. Soft black leather about a 3 inch heel, two buckles on the side.

Lane Humidor $350- holds about 200 cigars and can be used as an end table. Has a drawer to store accessories.

Longaberger Basket Desk Set- $150 wrought iron holder for two baskets that hold all your office essentials. the top basket holds paper work and comes with the liner, the bottom hold accessories and comes with the liner/divider.

Men's Large London Fog Trench Coat $50- new with tags never worn, olive-ish green.

Longaberger Lidded Bathroom Basket- $50- comes with stacking dividers and will hold make up or essentials.

Large Stained Glass Pendulum Fixture $ 200 bought for this house, never installed, too big for new house. Still in Box.

i also have an assortment of size 9.5 - 10 boots mostly in black LOL.. that were gifts. Some were never worn some gently worn a few times. Brands include Frye, Tod's, Kenneth Cole, Guess etc ($50-100)., some large wool rugs($100 each), some antique reproduction wall paper($100 for all 10 rolls), a couple large AC window units($100each), one heater/cooler window unit($ 250), and a couple smaller ones($100).

let me know if you are interested in any of these things. as stated before, pics are available, and i do have a paypal account that can accept credit cards.

thanks every one !!
    Official HERD Member #142
    2003 VRSCA

I may be close wher I can come look. Sounds like some great things. Send me a PM if you want. I need to see how close you are to where I live.

Or maybe some pics.
    Those who say it can't be done should get in the way of those doing it.
    Patriot Guard Riders # 209,359
    Official HERD Member #00139

Comment

I would kill someone for the piano and wood stoves, but too far away and I am too broke.

Good luck with the sale
      Ride in Peace Wndchsr

www.my.doterra.com/jbush

Comment

thanks Josh.. the piano is quite beautiful and i am sorry i have to get rid of it but i do .. i am only the second owner of this piece.. it was built in 1858 and worth MUCH more than what i am selling it for

and OT there is a message in your inbox....

and i guess i should have stated where i am so ppl would know where i am .. i am in trenton, ky .. i am just over the border of tn from clarksville.

i do have access to a truck and can meet people as well ..
        Last edited by 3 Olive Martini; 09-11-2010, 03:57 PM.
        2003 VRSCA

Comment

Oh, Miss Olive, sent you a PM for pics...
          Herd Member #65

Comment

will send you some pics either later tonight or in the morning.. i am drinking peach margaritas right now with a friend LOL...
            2003 VRSCA

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Olive Martini View Post
              will send you some pics either later tonight or in the morning.. i am drinking peach margaritas right now with a friend LOL...
              Take your time then! Because either they will turn out blurry or your finger is going to be in front of the lens. Enjoy the ritas!
              2010 FLHX - Street Glide
              HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

What kind of store is this, the proprietor is out drinking.......:chugger
                Herd Member #65

Comment

Originally posted by indianafatboy View Post
                  What kind of store is this, the proprietor is out drinking.......:chugger
                  Can you believe the nerve.....:)
                  2010 FLHX - Street Glide
                  HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

i know right?
                    after 9 on a saturdaynight.. !
                    Last edited by 3 Olive Martini; 09-11-2010, 11:08 PM.
                    2003 VRSCA

Comment

the radio is sold...
                      2003 VRSCA

Comment

ok every one i have about 10 days to come up with 2700 dollars or the deal is off.. i have to show i have enough money in the bank to mke 6 months of payments.. i think they should know i will pay for this house since that is ALL i have left to do after getting 20% down and closing .. what a damned headache.. but so worth it..
                        2003 VRSCA

Comment

i got my closing date pushed to the 25th! but i still need some loot... any takers on any of the above items?
                          2003 VRSCA

Comment

Working...
                          X