wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel spacers

i have some wheel spacers from the front of a vrod but i'm sure they'll fit any thing with a 1 inch OD axle. they are a little over 3/4 inch thick and a silver finish. 20.00 shipped to USA paypal- [email protected]
    Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

What is this - a resale shop?ed

Hey BW, what's up?
    H1E2R8D

Comment

just trying to git rid of the universal HD parts.
      Crazy people don't know they're crazy, I know I'm crazy therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy.....

Comment

Hey Biggie!
        Are you still finding parts on the street?
        2010 FLHX - Street Glide
        HERD MEMBER #00003

Comment

not on the street, in my back room. i had lots of spare vrod parts. got most of it gone now. won't be to much longer before stuff starts getting 86ed..........

Comment

buy these dammit :babs

Comment

What would I need to space my wheel for? I've done took the fender off...speaking of fenders, do you still have your rear fender or airbox cover? what kind of shape are they in? You had a 240 right?
              Last edited by Motive; 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM.
              It's not "derailed", as long as the last post relates to the post above it...it's just on a different rail, heading into a more interesting direction

Comment

these are the stock spacers thats on your front wheel/forks now. you buy them, have them powder coated/painted black and change your dull gray one to the nice shiney black spacers you get from me. i still got the airbox its steel not aluminum and cobalt blue with the chrome stick on emblems.
                Attached Files

Comment

i think the air box has a little chip on the very front at the neck

Comment

I ain't sweatin the paint, I'm just lookin for a set I can f*ck up a few times while practicing my paintin'...but the rear fender, I wanna take a sawzall to.

Chip in the metal, or just in the paint?

Hmm...while your at it, what about the headlight fairing?

I woulda hit you up for your parts earlier,but I was trying to practice tact....which I suck at.
                    Last edited by Motive; 06-09-2010, 12:44 PM.
                    It's not "derailed", as long as the last post relates to the post above it...it's just on a different rail, heading into a more interesting direction

Comment

looks like just the clear coat. pm sent

Comment

I gots no PM from you

Comment

do now

Comment

sold a big ole box of vrod stuff to MO, now i can pay for washer i just had delivered.

Comment

Man, I hope that box ain't heavy! ....ouch my elbows!

Comment

Working...
                              X