1983 Harley Davidson FLT. For sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1983 Harley Davidson FLT. For sale

1983 Harley Davidson FLT 80 in shovelhead 5spd trans.see pics on my profile of it and you will see itís a dam nice bike. Health issues forces the sale of it, so I am intertwining all serious offer on it. Not hard up for money or anything so donít expect to got get it for some rediculously low price.. that being said it does need a little work like a new output shaft seal, through out bearing as some other things I canít think of right now, but none of it is major or a huge expense. All serious offers considered . Thank you

Well that just sucks.
    How much are You wanting for the machine ?
    Ear Tag no. 00030
    MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
    Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
    If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
    The missing link
    http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Howdy brother Marty, yeah it do. I didnít put a price cause I know what I have in the ole girl ( little over 8k all together) so I figured I would leave it open and do like an sealed bid auction deal, if no one comes close then I will just keep her and do the repairs and keep riding. At least I can say no one wanted to buy it that way.i will talk to more later gotta go for now thought.

Comment

That's a good way to do it. I hope if it does sell that You get more than You are bargaining for.
        Ear Tag no. 00030
        MMMMOOoo"Official HERD Exalted Prime Example"...
        Do`nt need no stinking hay,We want fresh green spring grass
        If they get close enough kick em in the crotch,MMMOOOOooo
        The missing link
        http://www.shovelhead.us/

Comment

Yeah well I thought I would give others a shot of owning it at price they could afford, and if it donít sell.....well I will just take it that the big man upstairs ainít ready for me to sell it yet

Comment

Working...
          X